1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sick of the stock sahara painted ones..since my wheels have backspacing, the tires stick out and kick up rocks and crap constantly scratching them...its starting to look like crap

·
Registered
798 Posts
I am considering it, I did my grille and may do the flares just to slowly remove the stock from this thing. But I have a long way to go, your Jeep looks incredible.

I am sure others have done it, seems rather simple, the grille sure was. Same concept.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just another thought. I had Gatorback put on my cladding on my Avalanche. Liftetime warranty against fading and looks fantastic! It was about the same price as a spray on liner kit but with a smoother texture and not as thick.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Impossible to use search from phone...can someone please reply with link for proper bedlining steps or just tellem again

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also, if I go with rugged ridge flat fenders, should I also get the wheel well liners...I don't really offroad but still don't want dirt and road grime to affect engine compartment

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Also, if I go with rugged ridge flat fenders, should I also get the wheel well liners...I don't really offroad but still don't want dirt and road grime to affect engine compartment
I wouldn't get the Rugged Ridge fenders. Unless you can re-use the stock inner fender liners like I've heard you do with the Bushwackers. I may be wrong but pretty sure you just have to trim the stock inners for the BW's. That's my next upgrade.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just started thread in wanted section for 4 piece stock flares...either pm or go to thread and call me if anyone hasem layin around for sale

·
Registered
60 Posts
desertgoose said:
I wouldn't get the Rugged Ridge fenders. Unless you can re-use the stock inner fender liners like I've heard you do with the Bushwackers. I may be wrong but pretty sure you just have to trim the stock inners for the BW's. That's my next upgrade.
I have them early easy to do. Yes you re-use the inner fender.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts