Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody running these two together or does anybody know if they will work together? Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Kit and Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rugged Ridge XHD snorkel w dual batts

Is anybody running these two together or does anybody know if they will work together? Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Kit and Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray
You could even add a cold air intake and it will still work, just not a Ripp supercharger.
I recently wrote to Rugged Ridge and asked a very similar question.
Their answer: All rugged ridge accessories are designed to work together, snorkel, windshield lights, light bar, dual battery tray and so on; if you have something unusual, give us a call as there are to many variables to discuss via e-mail.
I recommend calling, they can help you avoid misstep's, but then again so can your local 4x4 shop, even if you do the install yourself.
If you decide to call them have as much 'spec sheet' info as you've available, the more detail you have available (if they need it) the better the answers.

As for my ride, looks like batteries will have to be relocated to the back...:surrender:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts