Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got mine back from the Paint Shop on Friday. My Jeep looked awesome before, but this makes the whole build...

Its rare to see someone change their hood, so when they do, it really stands out.

The Black and Yellow contrast ties in perfectly and the fresh paint makes the whole jeep look new...

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rugged Ridge Vented Hood

Looks great. Mine arrives Monday!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Your Jeep, and your new hood look awesome!

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
The Black and Yellow contrast ties in perfectly and the fresh paint makes the whole jeep look new...
I agree, that's a great look.

Consider doing your hinges in black, too. You could try them with Plasti-Dip sometime. Personally, I think black hinges look best on yellow and orange JKs.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I just got mine back from the Paint Shop on Friday. My Jeep looked awesome before, but this makes the whole build... Its rare to see someone change their hood, so when they do, it really stands out. The Black and Yellow contrast ties in perfectly and the fresh paint makes the whole jeep look new...
What bumper is that?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What bumper is that?
It is the Rugged Ridge "Spartacus" bumper.

It is pretty configurable, and mine is is the stubby configuration. It comes with steel end caps (the whole thing is stamped steel) to make it full width.

I also have the optional "Overrider" which goes over the winch area in front of my grille, and the winch plate.

I have their round LEDs mounted in the bumper as well.

Rugged Ridge 11544.61 Spartacus Bumper With Over-rider bar and D-shackles, 07-16 Jeep JK Models

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your Jeep, and your new hood look awesome!

Thanks everyone for all the love! Its because of all of you and your awesome builds that I got inspired!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
That's a chunk of change, but sure looks good.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
That's a chunk of change, but sure looks good.
Wow I'm surprised it's that much as well. Talk about sticker shock. Although I was pleasantly surprised it is stamped steel. I have a different option if/when I replace mine and it's stamped steel as well but doesn't cost as much.

OP yours looks good. I like the black and yellow.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just finished mine yesterday. I love how it turned out.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Line-X'd my grille yesterday.

Completes the look with the hood ...

Attachments