Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has this and do you have lights mounted on it. If you have lights, where did you run the wires?

I bought a used one and am currently working on the base for it. I want to put lights on it, but don't know the best way to run the wires.

Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here's one option found on Amazon.com....

Just a bracket that you can mount anywhere on a tube. You might be able to make your own.

Another option is if you have a winch, get the roller guide that have mounting holes for lights like the one below...

ETA: Just re-read your post and realized you're asking about running wires. The winch roller mounted lights can be ran up under the grill and kept out of the way with a couple of zip ties. Other than that I'd look into something like this.....

Just a wire sleeve that you can attach to the back (unseen portion) of the bumper.

Sorry I can't help more. I don't have that kind of bumper, but wanted to throw out a couple of ideas that might work, or at least inspire a better idea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts