Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anybody tried these?

They look pretty good, but it’s hard to tell how well they secure to the door / what the install is like.

They also don't seem to exactly fit in the space (should be just a touch more narrow)?

Anyone who knows, please share. (Or any other good solutions for a saggy sack).

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
This looks pretty decent.
Not loving the only other option of the small pockets.
Waiting to hear more about this.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, by "small pockets" i assume you mean a product called JK Pockets (pic below), which are very popular. If you do just a regular google search for "JK door net replace" you get a lot of hits for that.

To me the big advantage of those would be that they look pretty clean, but the big drawback is that I would think anything you put in there, like a cell phone, would rattle around a lot, even on the road when you take a turn. That's annoying.

I like the idea of these rugged ridge ones, but the install looks a little sloppy, like it doesn't really fit, right?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hey, has anybody tried these?

They look pretty good, but it’s hard to tell how well they secure to the door / what the install is like.

They also don't seem to exactly fit in the space (should be just a touch more narrow)?

Anyone who knows, please share. (Or any other good solutions for a saggy sack).

Thanks!
I searched around the net and found these can be installed with Velcro or with screws drilled into door. Amazon sells them for same price as Extreme Terrain.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, by "small pockets" i assume you mean a product called JK Pockets (pic below), which are very popular. If you do just a regular google search for "JK door net replace" you get a lot of hits for that.

To me the big advantage of those would be that they look pretty clean, but the big drawback is that I would think anything you put in there, like a cell phone, would rattle around a lot, even on the road when you take a turn. That's annoying.

I like the idea of these rugged ridge ones, but the install looks a little sloppy, like it doesn't really fit, right?
Yep them's the ones I was referring too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts