Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got D1 status today with a build date of today! That being said I need to pull the trigger on some wheels for my black JKUR. I've been set on the satin black rugged ridge wheels but saw a set of the addicts the other day and it made me start thinking. I'll be running 315/70R/70 Duratracs. What do you guys think? RR or XD?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the RR wheels and love them. Have yet to see anyone else running them. Plus they are made just for the JK. See xd wheels everywhere.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the RR wheels and love them. Have yet to see anyone else running them. Plus they are made just for the JK. See xd wheels everywhere.
Yeah that was part of my rationale as well. I'm going with my original plan. Thanks guys.

I did see some Mayhem's on the way to work today and forcing myself not to look into further into those.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
These were the two I was going back and forth on, and ultimately picked the RR.

I have only seen one Jeep on the road with these wheels, and that happened yesterday, it was a white JKU-S w/ 315/70R/70 Duratracs as well.

But he didn't have black lugs :thumb: :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
These were the two I was going back and forth on, and ultimately picked the RR.

I have only seen one Jeep on the road with these wheels, and that happened yesterday, it was a white JKU-S w/ 315/70R/70 Duratracs as well.

But he didn't have black lugs :thumb: :D
What kind of lift are you running? Looks great!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm addicted to my addicts. Cheesy pun over. :D

ForumRunner_20121010_142619.jpg

·
Registered
234 Posts
I vote for the addicts... I love them and plan on putting them on my jeep when I can. I understand not wanting to put them on because there are a lot of jeeps running around with them in your area. But there's a reason a lot of people have them.. they look awesome! Thankfully I have not seen anyone with them around me.

Here's a pic of them (33") on a black jeep (NOT mine, someones jeep from another forum) with no lift and I think they look awesome even with stock suspension.

Also on a red Jeep:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Both of those wheels were on my short list. If someone pointed a gun at me and forced me to choose, I'd go with the RR. Something about em...:punk:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
They are all looking pretty good...I think I like the addicts a little better...just my opinon

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Go for the Addicts

20 inch with 40's

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ordered the RR's earlier today. Thanks for the pics and comments. Feeling good about my decision. Time to order some tires.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts