Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a new jeep owner, less than a month, and i have been looking at jeep accessories. the question i have is if Rugged Ridge products a good buy. The prices are pretty cheap and i was wondering if they were worth it... Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I have been happy with what I have bought.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
ddpends on the product but most of the stuff they make is pretty good quality :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a few of their products (black polished aluminum billet grille inserts, black headlight & turn signal trim & the black door handle recess guards) & really like them all. Since I have a white Jeep, they really stand out (see avatar pic).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS!! Im actually looking at the light guards and the the rugged ridge wheels, glad i got positive feed back

·
Registered
9 Posts
My YJ came with a set of Rugged Ridge side steps. The PO (my pops) put them on a few years back. I took them off a couple weeks ago because they were rusted out. Im guessing that water got in through the plastic step and since there was no drain hole it ate the steps from the inside. If you get a pair of the steps just make sure that water can get out. Also had a problem with the bolts breaking off where they mounted to the frame. Just my experience.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've got the rear light guards and wheels with rim protectors. The rim protectors have really saved the wheels from rock rash. I've seen some folks paint the rim protectors to accent their jeep and I think that's a pretty good look too. I have yet to be disappointed with anything from Rugged Ridge.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Their rims are about the only aftermarket ones that is still hub centric. I like that and might go for them one day when it is time to upgrade the rims. Got a lot of their products with mixed experiences.

Their costumer service SUCK !!! If you do buy any of their products and have a problem, contact the vender to sort it out. Calling them directly is a BIG WAST of your time as they will just ignore you or tell you it is your fault it does not fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts