Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.......I have been 2 weeks without a trail and am going completely nuts. especially after digging through pics from this summer.....
so whose in and where do you want to go? :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
well.......I have been 2 weeks without a trail and am going completely nuts. especially after digging through pics from this summer.....
so whose in and where do you want to go? :D
I knew you couldn't resist :rofl:

How about making it a Sunday run? If not no biggie.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hidrorayo said:
I knew you couldn't resist :rofl:

How about making it a Sunday run? If not no biggie.
I'm good Sunday but it has tone close. Gotta be at work at 9pm. And get a couple of hrs sleep.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
You guys don't think they will be snow packed yet?
I really liked both those trails. I wanted to go with everyone the other day to china wall but that's a long drive for a short trail.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
topher38 said:
I really liked both those trails. I wanted to go with everyone the other day to china wall but that's a long drive for a short trail.
Dunno bro we can call and find out tomorrow since i think the forest station is fed and prolly have today off.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
bigcountry0711 said:
Dunno bro we can call and find out tomorrow since i think the forest station is fed and prolly have today off.
Alright well I can most likely do Sunday unless the girl wants me to go to her stupid competition

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
bigcountry0711 said:
Tell her to tape it and you'll watch it later
I think if I tell her that I won't go it will be ok. Cuz its some competitive cheer thing and she doesnt want me to go cuz all the other girls that will be there... Which is really the only reason I want to go.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
topher38 said:
I think if I tell her that I won't go it will be ok. Cuz its some competitive cheer thing and she doesnt want me to go cuz all the other girls that will be there... Which is really the only reason I want to go.
Dirty boy

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Alright here's the plan... I'll go to the comp early pick up a few babes. (should be fairly easy considering I drive a jeep) then go hit the trails

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
should still be OK. no shelfs to worry about. a couple of steep inclines but it's obvious at the beginning if there is too much snow to worry. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts