Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone feel like running Calico, Motino or CB next weekend? I'm not going to TDS..

Just got my rig back...need to test her out on some rocks !

:)

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
I might be up for something. I just have to see if Stan is going to have my Jeep in the shop then. Right now I am clear for that day.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That'd be cool Bob.. if nobody wants to go, I'll be breaking the cardinal wheeling 101 rule by grabbing a passenger and going regardless. There's no way I waited 4 months to get my Jeep back and then not wheel on my first weekend I'm able to. :)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea..thanks Rick..but really want to hit something more difficult. ..and i want to camp out .

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
But I just washed my jeep after last weekends cleghorn run, dont want to get it dirty again :( jk jk :D I might be down, never been to motino wash before.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to see you and Joanzie back and at it.:punk:
Thanks Rich :)

But I just washed my jeep after last weekends cleghorn run, dont want to get it dirty again :( jk jk :D I might be down, never been to motino wash before.
Don't have enough people committed for Motino..If that doesn't change, we'll probably hit up CB. Darrel hasn't been..

Where ever it is I'm there!!! :drinks:
:D My ridin' buddy...you can even tool around out there a little in your truck.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thanks Rich :)

Don't have enough people committed for Motino..If that doesn't change, we'll probably hit up CB. Darrel hasn't been..

:D My ridin' buddy...you can even tool around out there a little in your truck.
Whats CB?

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats CB?
It's out in Lucerne Valley...if ya want to join, we can meet you at Camp Rock Rd and Hwy 247. There's a little area there on the corner everyone meets. It'll be good to see you again :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts