Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To remove them or leave as is. Debating on taking them off . Bolts rusted like hell and after a good soaking afraid they will still snap. Looking like there is a nursert welded to the inside of the body ??

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

·
Registered
623 Posts
PB Blaster. I've been spraying mine every day for a week or so in anticipation of removing mine. I'll let you know how it goes...

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
not bashing, but they are a bit old school.. the newer nerfs hug the tub.. I got them for the wife..

Dana

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certainly not a bash at all , don't really like the look and open for a change for sure. Curious as to what ones you are speaking of ?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Certainly not a bash at all , don't really like the look and open for a change for sure. Curious as to what ones you are speaking of ?
I am not at home to attach a pic of my Jeep with the nFabs. But if you search my posts, you will see them. I got them for the wife, but have come to really like them. I have added rocker covers too, mostly for the look, but I now have double protection.

Dana

1 - 8 of 8 Posts