Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have Uncle j, Mudslut and me. Scout is tentative and xsapper is trying to get permission from the swmbo.
I'm Bringin a Motorola radio set for Uncle J and myself, if you have one Mud bring it. I'm getting my CB installed on tues but hand helds will have to do till then.

Anyone else want in??? You WVa and Ohio boys are welcome and anyone else in the area needs to come on out.

Meeting at the Flying J Dennys between 9-930. Like to eat and be out of there by 1015 or so. I gotta drop kids off to the x, hopefully she don't make me late.

·
Registered
232 Posts
That will work, need a dashcam for video that would be purdy as hell right there!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I got to eat a extras moon over my Hammy for bap... I will give it to him later In a sack

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOLz i'll share mine with him too, don't want him feelin too left out.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
thanks guy,s ,,,,your so thoughtfull,,

by the way forecast for sat. is dry and dusty, best leave the tops and doors off!!!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whew good! I was afraid it would be too muddy! That wouldn't be any fun:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
xsapper is trying to get permission from the swmbo.
Fighting a losing battle, Mom says I have to be at her and dads NLT 1400! Two sisters and wife on her side makes me outnumbered!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fighting a losing battle, Mom says I have to be at her and dads NLT 1400! Two sisters and wife on her side makes me outnumbered!
If you start tellin people your an orphan like me, eventually they get pissed and don't give shit if you come or not.... worked for me. Just sayin.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH! And tell your daughter it aint nice to sneak up on old people!

·
Registered
108 Posts
OH! And tell your daughter it aint nice to sneak up on old people!
I told you she has a mean streak! Said she seen your SO also in Walmart.

Gotta live with it though as she is the only one going shooting with me regular.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
hummm dont know ya ,but i know women---( -mean steak+shoots regularly----)== be nice and be careful !!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I believe we are going to have a muddy mess today... Hillbilly u the leader today!!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
be carefull today guy,s, some of those hills will be slick....

god im talking like were on a prius forum,,,,,,,,,just make sure you can drive them home....

pics,pics,pics,----for us poor bastards stuck at the house on the honey doo list...

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
looks like ya,ll had a great time,,,,,,

wish i could have made it...im in on the next run though...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hills were damn slick! Especially in the morning. Uncle j got crab walked sideways and we like to never got him recovered. I gotta say, both of us had puckered B-holes at one point. I had to drive to the other side of the hil and come over the top... Barely made it up. Up the hills was not as bad as down, it was scary as hell to get down the hills, rear end wanted to pass you no matter how careful you were.

Bap- Ask uncle J if he wants to buy a used Mazda... That guy went all over in that little unmodded truck! It was pretty impressive.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Now we waiting on Mrs. hillbilly to post pics on here

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nah... She got mad at me last time I put pics of...... OH! you meant of today! HEHE OK, be up in a bit!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
he told me about the mazda.....a coulpe times actually....i think he likde it...

i knew those hill,s would be exciting going down...but dont ya love the rush of being out of controll but yet in controll..---wish i could have made it.but had to , --

ya know i like that cherokee with you guy,s--who was that,,

glad everyone drove them home..

i just realised there are no hill pics., lol,lol, too buisy to snap any pics,,,,,,

im thinking about a go pro cam for when im rideing my atv and when were jeepen..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts