Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rustys upper and lower adjustable arms that came with my axles. One of the flex joints has play in it so I want to rebuild/replace. Ive noticed not too many people have had good experiences with them. Should I get the flex joint parts from them or is there another brand that will fit?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Personally. I would just cut my losses now. I don't know if, your heep had them on it when you bought it or you went with Rusty's products but, that is what I would do. I know that it's not what you wanted to hear but, that is just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They came with the d44 I bought and I needed them due to installing an sye at the same time. Will the currie jj's thread into the rustys arms? Or are you suggesting replacing all the arms with currie?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Does Rustys still use 1.25-12 threads? If so, order up 2.5" Currie JJ's with a 1.25-12 shank. Unfortunately, you won't have much better luck with the junky bushings Rustys uses at the other end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts