Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have Rusty's 3 inch lift and 1 inch body lift?? was wondering how hard it is to install? and is rusty's a reliable company to deal with and a good product? And does anyone have any pictures ? Thanks

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I dont have the lift
but Rusty's is a very reliable company and i think you will find that there lifts are high quality
their 3 in. lift should look like anyone elses, plus a BL so just look at anyone with a four inch lift, you results may vary depending on a few factors though, like how much sag you have now, and how much weight you have on the front end.
I dont think it is anyharder to install than any other lift you would buy

I say go for it!!!

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
I'm planing on that lift my self.. the only thing i dont like is it doenst come with track bar or extended sway bar links but otherthan that i'm hearing good things about it

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I run Rusty's control arms, and a few other products of theirs and I love them. Great prices and excellent quality. Top notch customer service too. Buy with confidence.

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts
I ran the 3" on a jeep I had, did fine, flexed niced, I did run his front adj track bar but at full flex it did rub the front diff a bit. Road nice on the road. The rear springs did tend to sag a bit with the all the stuff I carried in the back but for the price is a nice kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts