Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would ever sell my Jeep Jk Wrangler. I loved this lil' beast...but with my kids getting bigger and always having friends over the old Jeep had to go. Off to the car lot now. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
JKU for the win!

Reactions: Gman canadian

·
Registered
173 Posts
There's plenty of room if you take the back seat out. There are lots of harness options to make sure they don't jump or fall out if you're worried about that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I traded in my Jeep Wrangler several years back on a BMW and always regretted it. I would have leased the replacement vehicle and kept the Jeep for weekend use if I had to do it again.

I finally moved back to the Wrangle (JKU this time around) so I am back where I started.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, we spent all day at the car lots yesterday but we ended up with a new 2017 Subaru Forrester. I was not pushing for the Forrester. I wanted a Dodge Charger but it was not my turn to choose the new car. At least I did get my way when it came to the engine. We got the XT model with the 2.0 Boxer Turbo. I like to pretend it is a Porsche in the witness protection program.

Also, due to the fact we suddenly needed another new car (don't ask), it was now my turn to choose and I got a new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. So the day ended well. I have already started some upgrades.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats from another Jeep - Subaru family! :)

Those vehicles really go well together.
Yes, they do...now if we could just get them to breed. I would love to see what they made. Although I am afraid it might be a Jeep Renegade.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts