Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found out today that there will be no more yellow this year. Sad day for me since I was ording a new Rubi Unlimited. After spending hours on the phone later with a difrent sales manger that me and most of my family use all the time(90 miles away) I desided that since I cant have the collor that I want I might as well get the old stand by Flame Red to match my truck. So I figured hey cant get the jeep just the way I want it might as well get my seckond favret collor and everything else that I wanted that I wasnt going to get. So now have an order in for a 11 Rubi unlimited 6 speed Dual top fully loaded cept the leather. Just couldnt bring myself to geting leather since its so fugly to me this year. I figured thats not bad for a christmas/divorce present for ones self. :D

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spent so much time on the phone becouse every rubi they found with the 6speed eather had somthing I did or dint want. Wasnt going to settel for good enough this time if I couldnt get the collor I wanted.Now there were plenty of autos in yellow that were just what I wanted but I'm one of those guys that just have to have a stick shift.

·
Retired Moderator
13,698 Posts
nice.. personally i settled, happy with the automatic, thought i might regret it a little... but it's nice and it's done well on some of the trails down here too. post some pics when you take delivery...

very happy actually!

-bob :wavey:

·
The Bad Guy
23,297 Posts
Do you know why divorces are so expensive?

Because they are worth it!

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
I held out for a standard. They got my jeep from a dealer about 150 miles away. There was no way, no how, that I would even get in and test drive an auto. I got what I wanted...and then some. The Rubicon has been a dream to drive...on...and off road. Get what you want...don't look back.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All that I know is that I had two salesmanagers from difrent dealerships tell me that there yellow has been discontinued for 2011. One said no it wasent but I asked him to check and he called back and said that he was sorry but yes it was.

·
Retired Moderator
12,824 Posts
Is it official that yellow is now out for the rest of the year?
My CRD is ordered and due end of January (or maybe earlier:)) and it will be Det Yellow.
Guess it means there won't be many other yellows around for quite a while
Maybe' Australia will still have them available, some things are available over there & we also want the CRD's! can't get them here :banghead:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Got the call today. My Rubie is in. Now if I could only figure out a way to get out of a meeting in the morning so I could go get it faster.
RING RING
Dello bose
soddy but I can't come in COUGH COUGH today because I am tho thick COUGH COUGH
sniffle sniffle
gag
Flush toilet for added effect.

There, all set to go get new Rubi.
If possible just ride old car in to work for a few days.
Don't forget to wave :wavey:

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Toughed the meetingt out. Had to take my watch off becouse I was looking at it every 5 mins. :banghead: Did good on the waves today. got 3 out of around 10 back. But none of them were folks in JK's. go figure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.