Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found out today that there will be no more yellow this year. Sad day for me since I was ording a new Rubi Unlimited. After spending hours on the phone later with a difrent sales manger that me and most of my family use all the time(90 miles away) I desided that since I cant have the collor that I want I might as well get the old stand by Flame Red to match my truck. So I figured hey cant get the jeep just the way I want it might as well get my seckond favret collor and everything else that I wanted that I wasnt going to get. So now have an order in for a 11 Rubi unlimited 6 speed Dual top fully loaded cept the leather. Just couldnt bring myself to geting leather since its so fugly to me this year. I figured thats not bad for a christmas/divorce present for ones self. :D

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spent so much time on the phone becouse every rubi they found with the 6speed eather had somthing I did or dint want. Wasnt going to settel for good enough this time if I couldnt get the collor I wanted.Now there were plenty of autos in yellow that were just what I wanted but I'm one of those guys that just have to have a stick shift.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
nice.. personally i settled, happy with the automatic, thought i might regret it a little... but it's nice and it's done well on some of the trails down here too. post some pics when you take delivery...

very happy actually!

-bob :wavey:

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Do you know why divorces are so expensive?

Because they are worth it!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Well I found out today that there will be no more yellow this year.
Is it official that yellow is now out for the rest of the year?
My CRD is ordered and due end of January (or maybe earlier:)) and it will be Det Yellow.
Guess it means there won't be many other yellows around for quite a while

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
I held out for a standard. They got my jeep from a dealer about 150 miles away. There was no way, no how, that I would even get in and test drive an auto. I got what I wanted...and then some. The Rubicon has been a dream to drive...on...and off road. Get what you want...don't look back.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All that I know is that I had two salesmanagers from difrent dealerships tell me that there yellow has been discontinued for 2011. One said no it wasent but I asked him to check and he called back and said that he was sorry but yes it was.

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Is it official that yellow is now out for the rest of the year?
My CRD is ordered and due end of January (or maybe earlier:)) and it will be Det Yellow.
Guess it means there won't be many other yellows around for quite a while
Maybe' Australia will still have them available, some things are available over there & we also want the CRD's! can't get them here :banghead:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Got the call today. My Rubie is in. Now if I could only figure out a way to get out of a meeting in the morning so I could go get it faster.
RING RING
Dello bose
soddy but I can't come in COUGH COUGH today because I am tho thick COUGH COUGH
sniffle sniffle
gag
Flush toilet for added effect.

There, all set to go get new Rubi.
If possible just ride old car in to work for a few days.
Don't forget to wave :wavey:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts