Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my jeep in to get an out of province inspection done because it was last registered in a different province and it is going to cost to much to fix. Which is stupid because it has to be pretty much brand new to pass. Like my seat belts are to old and the seats are warm down to much. Stupid stuff like that. So I'm selling her :( because I need a vehicle for when I finally get my license in 2 months.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
How much I might fly up and get it. It is a shame but the laws up there are a lot different and a lot tougher.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my dad stopped then before they were even half way done and the bill was over $1500. So he just brought the jeep home.

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
wow, I cant believe they micro manage to such an extent as saying your seats are to wore out. Its your a$$ thats got to sit in it, why the heck do they care?

anyways, sorry to hear and welcome to WF.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sevenservices said:
wow, I cant believe they micro manage to such an extent as saying your seats are to wore out. Its your a$$ thats got to sit in it, why the heck do they care?

anyways, sorry to hear and welcome to WF.
Yeah the fact that they go that deep into everything is stupid.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Want to give the Canadians a clue what provinces we are talking here? I don't remember BC being that crazy.. And was this a state inspection or a Canadian Tire inspection? I know BC you could a few years ago use a canadian tire to do a safety inspection.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PT_Cuda said:
Want to give the Canadians a clue what provinces we are talking here? I don't remember BC being that crazy.. And was this a state inspection or a Canadian Tire inspection? I know BC you could a few years ago use a canadian tire to do a safety inspection.
I live in Alberta and my jeep was last registered in bc. My dad took the jeep to fountain tire I believe.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm in Edmonton....what ya need to do is find a friend of a friend who is certified and can do the inspection for u for a case of beer!
Bryce

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm in Edmonton....what ya need to do is find a friend of a friend who is certified and can do the inspection for u for a case of beer!
Bryce
Yup... the above or get in touch with the local Jeep club. You're young, now is the time to learn all about "networking." You might be president one day!...err you guys have a queen... or is it a czar? :hide::p

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
That's rough. I'm so glad that Florida doesn't have any safety and smog checks like that.

Denis

·
Registered
642 Posts
P0234 said:
Yup... the above or get in touch with the local Jeep club. You're young, now is the time to learn all about "networking." You might be president one day!...err you guys have a queen... or is it a czar? :hide::p
We prefer the term jester. :)

Bryce

1 - 17 of 17 Posts