Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the stealership getting an oil change done and spotted this on the lot.

[/URL]

·
Registered
670 Posts
What all was included in $12,000. If those are factory wheels, i would take those over the Rubi wheels any day. What kind of bumpers did it have, stock?? That better come with lockers, disocs, dana 44 up front, steel bumpers, roof rack, performance suspension, winch, +++:eek:

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
by the manufacturers retail price of 29885...i'm assuming its a sport s. no rubi decals, nor colored fenders the sahara.

from what i see....

roof rack +-1000
hella lights +-250
ultra crusher wheels =-150 each
33 trail grapplers +-320 each
leveling kit +-200
camoflauge skin +-600

does not add up to 12k lol

·
Registered
838 Posts
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport For Sale in Merritt Island FL | I4736

$29,885 MSRP +
Wrangler Sport has the following Accessories: MOPAR/Jeep Taillight Guards, MOPAR/Jeep Custom Fuel Door, MOPAR/Jeep Tubular Sidesteps, SMITTYBILT Safari Style Roof Rack & Carrier Basket, Custom Rim & Tire Package Including 18" Ultra Motorsports Rims and Just Released Nitto Trail Grappler 10-Ply Tires, Hella Off Road Light Kit & Custom Camo Graphics = Adjusted Price $45,389

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
that is hideous.... and also thats what i've been telling you guys the last 3 months. Here in florida the prices on jeeps are ridiculous.... :nonono:

·
Registered
414 Posts
You have to pay me 12k to take that jeep with cheap camo sticker on it. Pull that crap off and it might not be a bad lookin jeep.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
YUK

$45K+? Jeep...put down the crack pipe and step away...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Rip off

·
Registered
820 Posts
Forget the price... if anything they DE-VALUED the Jeep by the very amount they're trying to mark up.

That's just an embarrassment... dealer is so out of touch with the market he's trying to reach. :facepalm:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Wow, and on top of the 13k "Safari" package they add another 2,509.00 in Additional Markup!! Nuts!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yeah, pretty much a sport with some bling...for a ridiculous price. Seems like for that price they could have started with a JKR, opted for an upgraded stereo, and thrown on some decent bumpers with a winch.

Oh well, if they can get even 35k, they'll make a tidy profit....and there is one born every minute.

·
Registered
60 Posts
by the manufacturers retail price of 29885...i'm assuming its a sport s. no rubi decals, nor colored fenders the sahara.

from what i see....

roof rack +-1000
hella lights +-250
ultra crusher wheels =-150 each
33 trail grapplers +-320 each
leveling kit +-200
camoflauge skin +-600

does not add up to 12k lol
Do you think maybe they are using som special new oil that makes the 4 changes worth $2500 each???

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
lol what a BUSTED piece

·
Registered
442 Posts
Another AJ Hiers One-of-a-Kind Custom! This Back Trail, Beach or Boulevard Ready Custom Jeep Wrangler Sport has the following Accessories: MOPAR/Jeep Taillight Guards, MOPAR/Jeep Custom Fuel Door, MOPAR/Jeep Tubular Sidesteps, SMITTYBILT Safari Style Roof Rack & Carrier Basket, Custom Rim & Tire Package Including 18" Ultra Motorsports Rims and Just Released Nitto Trail Grappler 10-Ply Tires, Hella Off Road Light Kit & Custom Camo Graphics - Adjusted Asking Price of $45,389 Plus Taxes & Fees Including All Custom Labor & Material - Contact us Today for Details or to see and Test Drive this Boniface Hiers Custom Jeep While it is Still Available!

Looks like they ate including labor in building this fiasco

1 - 20 of 25 Posts