Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up for grabs an Olympic Dave's Rack generation II. Fits TJ's. It has the tilt back so you can make a sun shade. Also has a pivot point in the rear supports to you can put your soft top up and down. I bought this about a month ago and never put on, just sold Jeep. It is used. The PO cut the basket off the top and the support legs are gone which would have been used to create the sun shade. It is a good base to add a basket to. It's apart in my garage currently. Go to the Olympic website to see what it should look like. Thinks this was somewhere about $700 new. Looking for $200. I'm in Central FL, 30 min North of Orlando. Local pick up please. Too much stuff to ship. Thanks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any takers? Before I try eBay?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop. $175!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's in pieces in my garage right now. Can take a pic of the pieces. It is in good shape . Just need longer bolts for the windshield mounts. Stock ones are about 1/4" too short.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, $100 someone put this thing to use!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys this is a giveaway price,you can haul ladders,lumber,canoes,bikes ,just about anything.Its a lot sturdier than it appears and built to last.Take the family to Disney and pick up the rack on the way back.If I were still camping I would be all over it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold. Thanks medicinehorse. That's what I was thinking. Someone local finally snatched it up. Those things are $$$$ new!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts