Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my seats, but want them to be black, the green in the center has always seemed odd to me being that its a black jeep with tan interior.
Does anyone know of a replacement skin, or seat cover that doesn't look like a seat cover? I don't mind taking the seats out to install.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I love the green and tan interior on the black! I think that the early TJ Sahara interiors are some of the best colors Jeeps has ever done! With that I couldn't recommend a seat cover to hid it.

I do have a suggestion, if you have the cash a local upolster should be able to recover them. My buddy had a 99 with the dark grey interior and the seats were ripped up pretty bad. We took it to a shop that does boats and convertible top canvases amongst other things. They were able to use the structure of the seat, refill with foam stuff and put on a really nice looking vinyl cover.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I covered mine with the Iggee seat covers. I think there's a pic in my gallery. They've held up very well, although I did have to paint them before and the driver's seat is needing another painting or replacing. I'll be buying another set of these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts