Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's the site
Mopar Reveals Jeep, Ram Concepts for SEMA - Truck Trend News

"Featuring Hemi power in the form of the 5.7-liter V-8 with 375 hp and 410 lb-ft, the Sand Trooper features Mopar portal axles suspended by Fox Shox for added ground clearance, 42-inch off-road tires, and matte-black painted bead lock wheels. A full-length underbody skidplate keeps it from getting hung up on protrusions.

The Sand Trooper also features a Warn winch, LED off-road lights, rock rails, and a hitch receiver.On the inside, the Sand Trooper features black leather Katzkin seats with tan stitching, a rearview camera, prototype Mopar CB radio, all-weather slush mats, hood lock, Mopar Add-a-Trunk and trailside winch kit."

Here's the Chrysler media release:
http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=13304&mid=2

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
SEMA hasn't happened yet. That is why you posted a rendering that has already been posted.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
I'd hate to see the sticker price on that from the dealer if it ever got to that point. Though, I would like to see how much less you could build it for yourself.

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's like there is nothing else to talk about in the Jeep community today:rofl:

·
Registered
428 Posts
For the love of pete please stop (1) posting this rendering and (2) claiming that it's an "official" anything.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Woah now. Chrome? No way. I guess it does look like that a little, but chrome is a four letter world in this household.
Me and appleman are taking this thread over, and discussing important matters. Dune? What's that?

Appleman. Your grille looks like chrome in your avatar. I know better than most not to believe what my eyes see, but...I could shave in that bad boy. :whistling:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd hate to see the sticker price on that from the dealer if it ever got to that point. Though, I would like to see how much less you could build it for yourself.
The Mopar portal axles are ~$25,000, and the Hemi is ~$10,000+

but if you were to build it yourself you could save a few $$ by skipping the leather seats ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts