Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Sarge Green 80th Anniversary

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Moonblade 
#1 ·

Ordered 4/16, picked up 5/15...easiest car purchase ever. Kudos to Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep. Super nice, honest and knowledgeable. If you are on the east coast reach out to Leon!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Apologies for resurfacing this thread, but I also ordered a Sarge green Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, I had seen a few where I live running around, but I hadn't had the chance to look at them closely like with these pictures.

The dealer had already sent an order to the factory with some of the packages I liked it and that was the one I shown in my introductory post to this forum, however when I showed up Wednesday to reserve it, the one they offered me first had not been built yet, so they give me the chance to build one with the options I wanted, and put me on the top of the queue. Honoring the Jeep tradition for the 80th anniversary I picked the 1941 decals.

Using the online builder (these are NOT real pics) this is how it would look after the choices I made.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Land vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

I also added the limited slip differential option. Where I live during winter, if you hit a patch of ice in the border of the road even in the city, this could make the difference between life and dead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.