Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

If this was posted before I apologize but did a quick search and nothing in the titles of the results show it so here it is. The fiance came into the bedroom in a panic saying we need to get our new Wrangler a lot sooner than planned. Reason, supposedly they are coming out with a new color "Sarg Green". Maybe a limited edition and she found reference to it being a 75th anniversary which I thought happened already.

I called two dealers a few minutes ago and the closest thing someone new was they are coming out with a new green on the Gladiator which we do NOT want.

We don't care on the trim except the Moab due to cost. She really wants a Rubicon but I think that is overkill. Oh and it has to be 2-door.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
considering there is no such thing as a 2 door Jt i figure you are in the wrong section. 75th was out in 2016. moved it to JL general from JT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
considering there is no such thing as a 2 door Jt i figure you are in the wrong section. 75th was out in 2016. moved it to JL general from JT
The 2019 and 2020's aren't JT's? If they are then yes there is 2-doors. If JT isn't those years then what is?

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
The 2019 and 2020's aren't JT's? If they are then yes there is 2-doors. If JT isn't those years then what is?
JT is a gladiator. JL is 2019 on up (actually 2018 but there were also 2018 jks)

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I'm not sure why he thought you were talking about a JT. Was this in the JT section at first?

Assuming that you are talking about a JLR, the Sarge Green color is supposed to be available in December. It's not a limited edition, just a new available color. (The Black and Tan and the Willys are going to be limited editions.) No pictures yet, but someone did a quick photoshop job here:

https://www.wranglerjlforums.com/forum/threads/2020-sarge-green-color-on-jl.35140/

EDIT-- OK, what the HELL is going on here?!? I try cutting the URL from another post on this forum and it somehow keeps changing when I paste it in! And when I type the link in manually it doesn't work!

Anyway, when I google "JL Sarge Green" the forum post is the first hit I get.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I'm not sure why he thought you were talking about a JT. Was this in the JT section at first?

Assuming that you are talking about a JLR, the Sarge Green color is supposed to be available in December. No pictures yet, but someone did a quick photoshop job here:

https://www.wranglerjlforums.com/forum/threads/2020-sarge-green-color-on-jl.35140/

EDIT-- OK, what the HELL is going on here?!? I try cutting the URL from another post on this forum and it somehow keeps changing when I paste it in! And when I type the link in manually it doesn't work!
yes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well that was all for nothing. She is now thinking not to go with Sage Green. I am just going to wait till we are able to even walk into a dealership to buy.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Holy confusion Batman. So she panicked over the color, then decides she doesn't want it. Can women change their minds? I didn't think so.

Reactions: Blanka
1 - 10 of 10 Posts