Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealer this morning and they had two 07 four door Jeeps in. After sitting in one and having a tour of it, I love my 06 even more. I'm sure it's a nice Jeep for someone, just not me. It was a 2wd of all things!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looked more like a Chrysler than a Jeep. I'm sure when the TJ came out the YJ owners said the same thing. They only had the four door so I can't comment on the two door. I'm sure it will grow on me. It's the interior I'm stuck on, not the out side. I did not ask about driving it, I will when they get in a two door.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Terminator said:
I was at the dealer this morning and they had two 07 four door Jeeps in. After sitting in one and having a tour of it, I love my 06 even more. I'm sure it's a nice Jeep for someone, just not me. It was a 2wd of all things!!
2wd...there's just something wrong with that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am pretty sure Cherokees and Commanchees came in 2WD also.

We had our monthly Meeting last night-- at Warnock Jeep-- we rean like little kids over to the JK that was there-- I'm 6'6" wit a 36" inseam. There was more room than I expected in the front (more than a TJ) and a surprising amount of room in the rear.

It is a cool rig- Did anyone read the October JP article on the JK? They gave it a good review.

I'm still wary of the plastic bumper and fenders-- but time will tell.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Jeep-Power said:
Did anyone read the October JP article on the JK? They gave it a good review.
I can't read that dang rag and have my intelligence insulted. That magazine is crap. Sorry, but I'm always looking for the opportunity to put down that mag.

The last time I picked up that magazine was when they had the article that demeaned internet jeep forums and the people that frequent them. Does anyone really still read that thing?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
amerijeep said:
I can't read that dang rag and have my intelligence insulted. That magazine is crap. Sorry, but I'm always looking for the opportunity to put down that mag.

The last time I picked up that magazine was when they had the article that demeaned internet jeep forums and the people that frequent them. Does anyone really still read that thing?
just for bree :D ;)

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
cough, cough, puke.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I think you're wrong. I think they romoved the adams apple!

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
To serve what purpose? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
man ya got me, I thought someone got a sneak peak at a 2011...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts