Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jenny Creek gave all of us newer keepers a taste of what our jeeps can do....ok there were 3 of us there that got a taste.

I for one am ready to start doing more like that....Great bunch of folks on here.

That being said.....I'm available both days this weekend and am interested in doing something. Those that know me know my kiddo is game and wants to see dad get stuck.
Let us know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am trying to convince the wife and kids (or find someone that will go with me) to go up to Conney Flats on Sunday. A bit harder than Jenny Creek and has water crossings. Would only go with a group. I would also do Jenny Creek again, that was such a great trail!
Mike.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also trying to get someone to do something Sunday. I may even do coney and MSV on Saturday if they'll have US. let me know if you find someone for Sunday. I have another jeep that is tentative.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jenny Creek gave all of us newer keepers a taste of what our jeeps can do....ok there were 3 of us there that got a taste.

I for one am ready to start doing more like that....Great bunch of folks on here.

That being said.....I'm available both days this weekend and am interested in doing something. Those that know me know my kiddo is game and wants to see dad get stuck.
Let us know.
Im up for anything thinking of doing left hand canyon Sunday with some others. Text me anytime 703 nine seven five 5251 if you decide on something im always willing to hit a trail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts