Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Wanting to go wheeling, planning on running power line, fire breaker five and cedar tree! Let me know who wants to go! I'm bringing a couple buddies with their jks, all of us are unlocked.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I should be able to make it!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice :) looks like I've got 3 buddies going with jks. Meeting time would be 9am at the chevron off north plains exit

·
Registered
669 Posts
Cool! See you guys there. I still don't have CB radio FYI.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lets meet at the Thirftway parking lot its right across the Chevron. I think we have few jeepers going as well this Saturday at 9am.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I think the plan for the second group was to run FB5. I think Greencop didn't want to run FB5 this time.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I think the plan for the second group was to run FB5. I think Greencop didn't want to run FB5 this time.
It is a holiday weekend and known to be busy with Clubs camping out for the weekend. FB5 is a very popular trail to run for the Clubs. Now with that said, the 2 groups can still meet in one spot and divide up (it is just a idea). Gives who ever shows up options as far as going to the busier trails or less busier trails. The further you get away from the core in TSF the less traveled it is. Just a thought to think about.

If I can make it I will, it should be a fun day.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey guys bad news :( I will not be able to make it. Going over my jeep tonight for the run and found a crack in my track bar extension bracket! I'm glad I took the tires off and let the axle go full droop. Thinking going with the Currie set up, what are you guys running?

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
That sucks. I never seen that part crack before. I'm running Rubicon Express. Its solid and strong. But you can't go wrong with Currie. I would get it.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Mike, take it to a welder or machine shop, the weld fix should keep the Jeep in wheeling condition until you get the replacement bracket. Let's wheel!

I personally run the Currie CE-9121N bracket with the angle for SYE applications, I recommend it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Mike, take it to a welder or machine shop, the weld fix should keep the Jeep in wheeling condition until you get the replacement bracket. Let's wheel!

I personally run the Currie CE-9121N bracket with the angle for SYE applications, I recommend it.
Are you going up on Saturday?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Originally I wasn't planning to as my in-laws are going to be in town but my wife will be taking them to the shopping outlets - so YES, I will be wheeling this Saturday :).

I will be joining you and the JKs. Steve (in the white XJ) may be joining us as well.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
669 Posts
Got it all patched up! I'm back in for the run! Cost me a total of 53 cents lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks for the offer Agaard!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Island, Did Steve get his Ring gear fixed?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
LOL, he did and now he's ARB locked front and rear... like your Jeep ;).

1 - 20 of 68 Posts