Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Just read on a Facebook group that Saturday is national go topless day! Anyone with plans for it? I propose to upload topless pics (of the rigs, of course ;))

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Check out allthingsjeep.com. They have a page for GTD, and they had a bunch of events listed. They also have tshirts and other GTD swag.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out allthingsjeep.com. They have a page for GTD, and they had a bunch of events listed. They also have tshirts and other GTD swag.
Thanks for the recommendation. Cool things there... Already choosing my birthday present there :)

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation. Cool things there... Already choosing my birthday present there :)
Me, too! Happy early birthday! :drinks:

·
Registered
289 Posts
It should be considered a National Holiday! Had a great day. Detailed my 2013, took the top down, ran some errands and took my wife out to dinner. Everywhere we went someone commented on the Jeep. It really is amazing how people are drawn to a Jeep with the top down. Met some nice people, spent the day in the Jeep with the top down and got to spend time with my beautiful wife. What a great day!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
My local club, NovaJeepers, does our annual show and shine on Go topless day each year, and had a great time again today. This was out first time at a new venue and have over 100 Jeeps in attendance and had a blast.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nearly had the wife talked into "Double Topless" Saturday, but it was just a little too cool here! Now THAT would be a head turner!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weather sucked (and is still sucking) down here in Alabama. I am looking forward to next week to get the top off!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Since I don't have my Jeep Wrangler yet (still about 90 miles away in a storage facility awaiting final delivery to the dealership) I had to celebrate GTD with my '97 Honda delSol.

:bop:

·
Registered
503 Posts
I hate Honduh's, but I would own one of those as a daily commuter. Too bad most of them have been molested by kids (fart cans, wings etc)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Topless Day in MA. It was a beautiful day with hundreds of Jeeps. First pic is the upper lot with Jeeps waiting to ride the trails. Next pic is just part of the lower lot. In the last pic, mine is the middle Jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Topless Day in MA. It was a beautiful day with hundreds of Jeeps. First pic is the upper lot with Jeeps waiting to ride the trails. Next pic is just part of the lower lot. In the last pic, mine is the middle Jeep.
Looks like a nice trail! Hope you had fun!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks like a nice trail! Hope you had fun!
That trail was for dirt bikes (Property is for a motorcycle club) . The Jeep trails were in the woods. But still a beautiful day!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was in Ma. too up in Chester & had the top down, it was a great day weather wise!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Topless day today in Rhinebeck NY. At least 80 Jeeps today. Great weather and cool to be around so many different Jeeps.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts