Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered and received the Savvy / Currie 4" Configurable Kit and it did not come with any instructions. The only instructions I found, on their site, looks to be for the Currie only kit and does not address the double adjustable control arms... has anyone found anything that accurately guides you through the install?

·
Registered
591 Posts
I ordered and received the Savvy / Currie 4" Configurable Kit and it did not come with any instructions. The only instructions I found, on their site, looks to be for the Currie only kit and does not address the double adjustable control arms... has anyone found anything that accurately guides you through the install?
Have you called them? (949) 870-8106.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you called them? (949) 870-8106.
I emailed Gerald, and he responded. The instructions do not discuss the double adjustable CAs but he said to use the existing instructions anyway. according to him, everything else is the same...

·
Registered
591 Posts
I emailed Gerald, and he responded. The instructions do not discuss the double adjustable CAs but he said to use the existing instructions anyway. according to him, everything else is the same...
I am fairly sure I had same issue and just fumbled my way through it. The doubles allow you to adjust the lengths easily.

Good lift, pretty sure you are gonna love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts