Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew Savvy used to sell the Novak shifter. So when I went to order my lift today I seen the shifter and it said nothing about it being a Novak. So I e-mailed Gerald and asked if it was or not. He said what they sell now is there own product with a lifetime warranty. Anyone ever used it? I have searched and haven't found anything yet. I'm going to place my order tomorrow most likely I'm going to try it out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Savvy cable shifter is a great product...I have installed several of them recently and not a problem!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cant tell you anything about it yet, but I can tell you I ordered mine from savvy last night. Hopefully get it in a few days. I figure if they're gonna stand behind it, how bad can it be!? Ive also never heard a bad thing on the forums about savvy products or customer service, which is huge for me. Once I get it installed I'll check back.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I cant tell you anything about it yet, but I can tell you I ordered mine from savvy last night. Hopefully get it in a few days. I figure if they're gonna stand behind it, how bad can it be!? Ive also never heard a bad thing on the forums about savvy products or customer service, which is huge for me. Once I get it installed I'll check back.
Hopefully they ship that out soon. I've been waiting for almost a month for a couple of control arms. They must be busy! My first two orders with them (antirock and rear control arms) came within a few days.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hopefully they ship that out soon. I've been waiting for almost a month for a couple of control arms. They must be busy! My first two orders with them (antirock and rear control arms) came within a few days.
I've been waiting a month and a half for my saavy aluminum half doors:/

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told everything was in stock when I ordered. I ordered just everything needed to run 35's (ouch!). I know it's gonna take about a week for my order to get to the house after it's been shipped. That would suck to have to wait that long after spending that much!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I ordered and installed Savvy's trans cable on my jeep about 7-8 weeks ago and I haven't had any problems with it yet, may be to early to tell but it's worked pretty good so far

To bad most of you don't live near Savvy's bunker, I had the chance to go by and actually pick and choose what I wanted right there on the spot... Lol

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
My order shipped today. I'll post pics when I install it.
Very frustrating to hear they shipped out your order and I can't get even get an update on mine. I'm close to canceling my order. Two emails and three phone calls the past few weeks and still no reply. I don't mind if making the parts takes time, they are good quality. I would just like an update on when I can expect them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had questioned my order status the other day and tried calling with no luck. Then late this afternoon I get one of there automatic emails saying it had shipped with tracking numbers. Hopefully yours is on the way soon. I think Gerald was @ Moab for Easter Jeep week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts