Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in process of doing a SBC conversion and curious what others have done for fuel line routing and pressure regulator.

I have the original fuel lines from the tank into the engine compartment and was planning to adapt from the existing metal lines (before the plastic that goes to the throttle body) to/from my pressure regulator with a barb fitting coming out of the regulator for the fuel line going to the carburetor.

I am planning to use the in tank fuel pump and regulate it down to carburetor inlet pressure.

Any insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Check my build thread, linked in sig, I think you've seen it before because you commented, I believe, but it may be helpful to Tallpaul. Half way through the thread is where I go over what I did. Pretty much I just took the factory hose, cut off the the metal portion and joined a fuel line repaired kit with a compression union. Then bent it to the shape I needed.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ky, thanks for the reminder.

I think I may end doing something similar but because I am going with a carburetor rather than EFI I need to regulate the pressure down which adds to the plumbing issues.

·
Registered
442 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts