Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have front and rear Dana 44s out of a Scout II with 3.54 gears. Asking what I paid for them $300. Also have stock flat top knuckles for the frontend so you can run crossover steering for $100. I have double beadlock wheels with PVC inserts from Trailworthy Fab out of Wichita. Re-centered for Scout II bolt pattern. I didnt have them painted or powdercoated yet so you can paint or powdercoat them whatever color you want. I have a set of 4 - 37X12.50X16.5 Goodyear Wrangler tires also purchased from Trailworthy Fab. I paid $1200 for the wheels and tires last year, I would like to get $1000for them. I have never used them. I will make a package deal for all of these items if someone is interested in all of it or I can seperate items. I decided to put my Dana 60s under my YJ project instead of the 44s.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Set up for a YJ already? I take it that the scout II are passenger side drop? Let me know. Would like price on all of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts