Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My soft-top is bent open where it meets the front doors. I have tried to bend it back into place, but when the doors open, the door seal pulls the soft-top back out. Snow and Rain leak into the back seat because of this. Pics below.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

driver side.JPG

pass side.JPG

·
Registered
392 Posts
For me it easier to pop this back in properly with the panel not attached at the bottom and partially unzipped.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Are you putting the top on correctly? the top should wrap around to a u shape to lock in. Its really easy to not get that right. Having the rear window unzipped and in the sun helps.Not sure how best to describe it but there are several threads on this.

·
Registered
553 Posts
My soft-top is bent open where it meets the front doors. I have tried to bend it back into place, but when the doors open, the door seal pulls the soft-top back out. Snow and Rain leak into the back seat because of this. Pics below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You are installing your windows incorrectly. Please read the following thread and let us know if you have any further questions.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/h...-window-flapping-on-highway-speed-236132.html

Happy Jeeping.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it fixed up last night. Thank you all for the assistance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts