Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tear has started to develop on my driver side seat. Be as it's located right where I put my rear end I can Imagine it's just going to get bigger. Any ideas on some decent seat covers I can purchase? Preferably water proof as I do get them wet in the summer months some. Brands? Web sites?

Also looking for some floor mats at I have none now. I purchased some cheap ones a few years ago and they didn't fit very well. Left a big lump on the floor on the left side due to it being a very good fit. Not to mention the color of them wasn't exactly matching. My carpet is in decent shape for how old it is and I don't want to subject it to another winter of salt and snow from my shoes. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm no help on the seat covers but I am interested to see what kind of responses you get. The floor mats though I just got some of the Quadratec ultimate floor mats. They are great. They are form fit for the shape and cover the entire floor pan. I am very happy with the $59 they cost.

Good luck!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not a bad price at all. Was it for all four or just the front? So they were form fitting to your specific Jeep? Do they match pretty well?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts