Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornin Gents,
There's a great deal in my area on some Katzkin leather covers (just the covers uninstalled), but they're the wrong year. Anybody got any experience with this retrofit?

I'm pretty handy and good at jerry-rigging, so maybe i can get them to fit. Looking at images of newer vs older seat designs there doesn't seem to be a major difference in the overall shape.

Sidenote: I've got a new pair of Iggee vinyl covers that are pretty damn good and fit correctly, but damn i want that leather. Should i just stick with the Iggees?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wont fit, at least that is what I was told by my installer when I asked him this same question (under the same scenario). Different seat pattern.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wont fit, at least that is what I was told by my installer when I asked him this same question (under the same scenario). Different seat pattern.
Guess i'll just have to get that 'new leather scent' by hiding some scraps of leather under the seats and tell people that the Iggees are leather :rofl2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts