Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to do Neoprene... Making this simple,Can get free rears for both, from Quadratec.
Just don't know which one is "better" they are only $10 difference in price.
So Smitty or Coverking???? Would do black for color
So

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Better than those, look at Wet Okole. If you want neoprene those are the best. They cost more than the Kings or Smittys, but are much higher quality. As they say, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better than those, look at Wet Okole. If you want neoprene those are the best. They cost more than the Kings or Smittys, but are much higher quality. As they say, you get what you pay for.
True... But want to stay under $200, plus they would just be for summer usage

·
Registered
210 Posts
Why not the IGGIES with the pvc material- they are the most waterproof

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to do Neoprene... Making this simple,Can get free rears for both, from Quadratec.
Just don't know which one is "better" they are only $10 difference in price.
So Smitty or Coverking???? Would do black for color
So
You've got some great options from several suppliers. Just a note that if you choose Coverking, there is a 2 year warranty and after the warranty ends we have a repair for life program at a very discounted cost. If you have any questions and concerns please contact [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
thanks for sharing that. I wonder does that warranty include fading? I know Neoprene fades really fast.

I also just ordered the Ballistic coverking seat covers off quadratec for 179 for front and back. Does that two year warranty and discount repair thing cover those as well?

You've got some great options from several suppliers. Just a note that if you choose Coverking, there is a 2 year warranty and after the warranty ends we have a repair for life program at a very discounted cost. If you have any questions and concerns please contact [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
509 Posts
^^^This. Trek Armor is a bit more expensive, but, in my opinion, worth every penny when compared to what I have seen in my area. I have them in my Jeep, and love the extra storage they provide with the Molle straps, plus the rugged construction is saving my seats from wear and tear. Won't go wrong with Trek Armor!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a pair of front black Trek Armors that I ordered the wrong year for they are for the 2010-2012 (My Jeep is a 2015 and they didn't fit right) I had to re-order new ones :(
---Anyway I have a new set of 2010-2012 for sale $200 shipped--- send me a PM if anyone is interested

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys are killing me... Just spent the afternoon researching Trek Armor.... Im liking what I see and now will probably go that route. Lot more than what I wanted to spend, but lot more features and seem to hold up better.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Even though it looks as though you have made a decision, I'll add my 2 cents. I bought the Coverkings from Quadratech, front and rear. Used them on my 2010 Rubi and then my 2013 Sport. Havent had any issues other than a little bit of fading. Overall, well worth the money I spent.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh..uh.. The covering deal from quadratec. Good luck on that. They are usually out of stock. I waited for a month before cancelling my order

·
Vendor
5,410 Posts
You guys are killing me... Just spent the afternoon researching Trek Armor.... Im liking what I see and now will probably go that route. Lot more than what I wanted to spend, but lot more features and seem to hold up better.
Hey there! Just wanted to throw out that we (Bestop) just came out with JK seat covers as well. One great feature that i love is that they are washable - i have a dog that loves to explore when we are camping or on the trails. Plus, dust tends to get everywhere. We should have the info on our site today - we are slacking on getting it up! I'd be happy to send it to you as well.
*CassieAtBestop

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I've had the neoprene coverkings for two years. No issues besides some slight wear on driver side getting in and out. They still look bran new. No fading.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey there! Just wanted to throw out that we (Bestop) just came out with JK seat covers as well. One great feature that i love is that they are washable - i have a dog that loves to explore when we are camping or on the trails. Plus, dust tends to get everywhere. We should have the info on our site today - we are slacking on getting it up! I'd be happy to send it to you as well. *CassieAtBestop
Please do! Be interested in seeing them

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
I like my Coverking covers. They have held up well since 2012. Had 1 spot on the passenger seat where the thread pulled out shortly after the install but never totally came apart. Mine are black and have changed color through fading just slightly. My rugged ridge neoprene console cover is horribly faded as has been in the jeep 2 less years.

I've been waiting 8+ weeks for a set for the TJ.

·
Vendor
5,410 Posts
Please do! Be interested in seeing them
Looks like we still didn't get it up yesterday, I'll check on it and see whats going on. In the meantime here are pictures of what they look like. Available in 3 colors from all of our distributors. Hope this helps! CassieAtBestop

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
What material is that? To what extent is it water proof/resistant, and what is the warranty?

Looks like we still didn't get it up yesterday, I'll check on it and see whats going on. In the meantime here are pictures of what they look like. Available in 3 colors from all of our distributors. Hope this helps! CassieAtBestop

1 - 20 of 24 Posts