Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tore my seat covers this weekend after wheeling. I have the older 97-02 seats and they had the tan/black Mopar covers, which I really liked.

Time to replace em and I can't find those Mopar ones anymore, so I need to consider my options. What are you guys running for seat covers? I'd like something with a nice fit, easy to clean/maintain, and have some durability to them.

Any pics would be an added plus, and if you know a good source for em, even better!

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I used to have some nice saddle blanket ones(on my XJ) that I bought through autozone. Custom fit application, like $80 something. They were great! Stong and when you got them dirty, take em off and toss em in the washer :D

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
those look like what my grandma is runnin' in her '79 thunderbird :rofl: J/K.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I just bought a set of Bestop front seat covers from Quadratec.
They are just like my trail cover and match the top, bikini, jammer and duster perfectly. They even match the upholstery on the console in an absolute match. They were $110 including shipping. I have only had them on for a week. I was afraid they would be hot, but so far in 90+ degree weather, they are very comfortable. Just wipe them off with a cloth to clean. They fit pretty tight, the passenger one just wants to balloon a little with the doors off, from the wind getting underneath it. Not bad though.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
with the studs on my jeans. Just a little snag and RIIIIIIPP. Was stupid how easy they tore.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keep in mind, I have a 97 TJ with the older style seats, not the ones shown in the red/black above.

·
Registered
858 Posts
i've got some black neoprene rugged ridge covers that i really like because they fit really snugly. i get annoyed at seat covers that slip and slide all over the place and don't fit right. i haven't experienced the dreaded swamp ass either.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I had some like this in my last TJ. They are awesome. They don't fit super tight like the Wet Okole but it isn't too bad. They are super easy to clean also. You can also find them at Auto Zone for 22 a seat.
https://www.quadratec.com/products/14260_309.htm

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the wet Okole ones that came with the jeep when i bought it....i won't buy them again. they are a few years old and collect stains like crazy. they also have a bad habit of sliding to one side or the other

·
Registered
541 Posts
I will go for the best top these are the best.My friend has those and they just work great and looks good too,and pretty good materials too.
Now Im investing on wheels, tires & susp. but after that I will go for these seat covers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts