Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for good seat covers can't decide between trek armor, Iggee or marathon.
I need something that will be sturdy and easy to clean. Any input would help.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I saw the Trek armor on ATX14's jeep and that convinced me. They are very nice.

·
Bella's Jeeper
1,301 Posts
I have Shear Comfort Cordura seat covers. They are indestructible but do fit a little loose...

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
alleycat, do you have side airbags? Keep in mind, if you do, you have to find seat covers MADE to work with side airbags.

:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
alleycat, do you have side airbags? Keep in mind, if you do, you have to find seat covers MADE to work with side airbags. :)
YES excellent point
I am also looking for a good option for seat cover, I don't care about the price, I am after quality and look, so far trekarmor are the best option but they are not compatible with side airbag
If you have a good option compatible please let me know

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
YES excellent point
I am also looking for a good option for seat cover, I don't care about the price, I am after quality and look, so far trekarmor are the best option but they are not compatible with side airbag
If you have a good option compatible please let me know
Wet Okolees are compatible with side airbags, I believe. They are also pretty pricey. And pretty pricey for the States, I can't imagine how expensive they would be for an Australian! :eek:

Hopefully someone can give you another alternative.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Mate can you let me know what is the mounting bracket you have for your phone/gps that is above the OEM radio
Part number/ brand/ amazon information/ web link anything that you can get please
I'm 99.9% sure that's the ProClip mount. I use the same mount, good stuff. You buy the mount for the Jeep then a separate mount for the phone or gps, so you're not locked in if you change devices, just buy that new portion of the mount. Sales are offered monthly worth joining their Facebook or mailing list.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Just ordered my Trek Armors for my TJ. Now just to wait the 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I bought a pair of custom real tree seat covers off of Auto Anything. They came in wrong, my confidence in seat covers has dropped! Guess i should have looked into trek armor!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm 99.9% sure that's the ProClip mount. I use the same mount, good stuff. You buy the mount for the Jeep then a separate mount for the phone or gps, so you're not locked in if you change devices, just buy that new portion of the mount. Sales are offered monthly worth joining their Facebook or mailing list.
Thanks for letting me know, excellent stuff this company makes
Appreciated

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Trek armor.i have the side airbags and im not worried about the seat covers holding back the air bags.just think of how many older vehicles on the roads especially jeeps who dont even have front air bag protection

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been researching seat covers for about a month now. I'm saving for a bumper first, so I still have more time, but the video review posted on the first page has me leaning towards Trek Armor. I really want water proof, not water resistant, and I don't want a lot of fading. Does anyone know which Trek Armor seat covers were in the video?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I ordered a set of the CoverKing mesh yesterday for my JKU that's on order. I wanted something fun and compatible with side airbags.

AutoAnything carries quite a few covers at decent prices with free shipping plus they're having a 20% off deal right now. Full set was $224.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts