Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so one santa got me a gift card to quadratec :thumb:. another got me a card saying I can shop for seat covers for my 2006 wrangler :punk:. I'd like to get a front and rear seat set. Also, i'd like to get heated seats :hide:. Yes, to some this might seem crazy, but I kinda like them and my mom (who has a bad back and the heated seats in her truck) loves them too. She REALLY likes the contour of the jeep seats (as do I) and continues to say, "If only they were heated!"

So I ask of you wonderful people, what seat covers can I get with built in heated seats? It would be nice if they were from quadratec, but not necessary.

Merry CHRISTMAS everyone!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wet Okole has a heated option. Quadratec has a Wet Okole customizer.
i agree totally with this. they do have the heating option and they fit great. just put a set in my truck last week and will put a set in my jeep before spring. custom made and fit great

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
A different--and IMO a slightly easier way...... I purchased the Corbeau seat heater (s) from Quadratec, and a set of DIRTY MUDDER seat covers.

I have had Neoprene seat covers and IMO even though the Dirty Mudders are not "water proof" I like that it is quick easy removal---laundry both fronts at the same time like a pair of jeans and reinstall. In the summer the neoprene was very hot and in the winter it blocked some of the heat from the heaters.

The Corbeau heaters with Dirty Mudders will allow you to keep the same shape of the stock Tj seat and be a very easy install. The ability to clean the seat covers in same amount of time I do a load of laundry is great---and no standing on your head to install--only takes about 5 min to install once you get on to them.

Didn't check all prices but suspect this would also be the cheaper option.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
might want to do a search on the Wet Okole here or any Jeep Forum. I don't find to many people with positive comments about them .

·
Registered
495 Posts
We must be reading different threads. :) I read through many of the threads and I don't see anything but positive comments from anyone who actually owns them. I put a set of them on my 2001 F350 pickup and I loved them. They were easy to clean (I have two Golden Retrievers) and fit great. I will admit, however, that I grew tired of reading the comments after about 15 or 20 minutes worth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts