Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a little searching around and it seems that by far the most popular seat covers for the JK are made with neoprene. I'm hoping to pick my new 2 door up this week and I'd like to find a good set of seat covers, but I hate neoprene (hot in the summer and really cold in the winter). Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I make my own seat covers. Reasons as to what you are saying and they cost alot, and wear out in a year. Right now I cant think of the material I use. I bought these real nice Laundry bags when grocery shopping. Some had different designs, they were thick, made of cotton and nylon. Same kinda of material you might find at a upholstery shop where they repair furniture or boat cushions. I made my seat covers years ago, and they dont look a day old. And my seats still look new. I first started by just taking the bag and pulling it over the seat and things turned out real good.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Look at marathon seat covers. I have a camo set on my Chevy truck and live them. You can get all colors and styles.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I bought trek armour seat covers, I love them. They are pricey, but if you want quality that will last, you have to pay a little more.
Tried to up load a couple photos, link is not working right now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I do like the trek armour, but yes they are pricey. I will check out the marathon covers. If anyone else has a suggestion please chime in.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Get the Marathon I've had mine for almost 2 years and they still look as good as new. If they can stand up to my labs, they are good quality.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'll get them as soon as they release the ones for the 2013's models !
Rob ...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lookup my thread on seat covers. I have Trek Armor and they are very durable and well made. Mitch will take care of you. There are pics on my thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I run the Coverking seat covers and they are just fine in the summer. The fit is good and I got a deal when you buy the front you get the rear free. They did take about 2 months to come in though because they are made to order.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I was told they should be available this Friday or early next week :dance: Can't wait!
Thanks ......
What I do not understand is that I saw a few websites already
trying to sell them as they list them as 2007-2013 and not as
as a different part number. Definatly going to question whoever
I buy them from to make sure.
Rob .....

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Thanks ......
What I do not understand is that I saw a few websites already
trying to sell them as they list them as 2007-2013 and not as
as a different part number. Definatly going to question whoever
I buy them from to make sure.
Rob .....
Yep, I saw that too but they were actually for the 2013 specifically (others were a different part #), so last Friday (05 Oct) I emailed them (Northridge4x4) and asked specifically if they were in stock. He said in 7-10 days he'd have them. I'm guessing they're letting people pre-order in anticipation of the stock they are getting in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Anyone with a picture of the Iggee's or marathon seat covers? Are the marathon covers waterproof? Think I'm going to let Santa bring me some covers from the wife, and I'm trying to figure out which one's to go with.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts