Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY 03" TJ has some very dated upholstery (gray with colored flakes). I have been looking at seat covers and even had some black neoprene ordered until I read reviews and them being sweaty and hot.
Any suggestions on great fitting covers for front and back seat? Thanks .

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Trek Armor aka Bartract.

Reactions: DM71

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Another vote for Bartact.

Reactions: DM71

·
Registered
329 Posts
I put bestop seat covers in the Jeep. They fit pretty good and are waterproof. Being black, they can get hot sitting in the sun! Overall, I am satisfied with them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like my rough country seat covers, But if you do get them make sure you put some UV protectant on as they will fade in the sun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like my rough country seat covers, But if you do get them make sure you put some UV protectant on as they will fade in the sun.
Are they the neoprene? I was going to buy from them but then heard so much negative on the neoprene...hot in summer, swamp ass, etc...

·
Registered
‘17 JKU Big Bear
478 Posts
Another vote for bartact. Although I have a jku. They are expensive but you can save a few $$ with the base line model seat covers. They don’t have the Molle system for bags & such. But made with same materials, clean as easily, & look great. I have these on my rear seat. I leave my rear seat folded down for my dog. No loops of the Molle system for her claws to catch. My front seats have the regular bartact covers with Molle system...best of both worlds!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are they the neoprene? I was going to buy from them but then heard so much negative on the neoprene...hot in summer, swamp ass, etc...
Yea i think they are, I bought them back in September and never really experienced the heat yet. I didnt see anything on how hot they get, Guess ill find out soon!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I went with Leatherette seat covers for my Cherokee recently. Leatherette is much easier to keep clean and it looks better as well. I have the Bartact covers in my LJ and they get dirty fast. They are dog hair magnets. I will be going to Leatherette in the LJ this summer. I purchase them from Covercraft. Covercraft custom makes every order right here in the USA.

·
Registered
02 TJ Sport
1,435 Posts
I love my Bestop seat covers. They are a nice vinyl material (water repellant, easy to clean, no swamp ass, look fresh after at least 4 years (plenty of days left topless in the Florida sun).

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had Wet Okole(neoprene) and Bartact(currently). Bartact are by far the better product. The fit is great and the texture is much more durable.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bartact here, as well. Worth the extra $, in my opinion. Great fit, durable, colorfast, and the MOLLE loops are handy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm going Bartact...anybody know if there is discount code for them by chance. Just curious.
Thanks to All for the input.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts