Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I have a set of Besttop vinyl for the front seats in grey for sale, they are listed in the for sale section here on the forum.

I liked them, there is nothing wrong with them I just bought a set of Moab seats to replace my factory seats.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Search for Iggee seat covers on E-bay. They are synthetic leather so they won't give you swamp a$$ like the neoprene covers will.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Search for Iggee seat covers on E-bay. They are synthetic leather so they won't give you swamp a$$ like the neoprene covers will.
I think it all depends where you live in regards to neoprene seat covers giving swamp butt syndrome. I've had my coverking neoprene seat covers for almost a full calendar year and never had that happen to me. Tho I live up in Northern Ontario, we don't get half the bad/heat weather you folks south of us get... So again, location is a factor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really like WetOkole. Had them in my truck and they were durable and added cushion. Made with scuba gear material, but very pricey. For front and back seats expect to pay about $440.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts