Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for front seat covers for my 92 Wrangler. Looking for something that will fit snugly over the seat and won't stretch out in a few months that doesn't cost a fortune. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Inferno girl makes them, PM her or go to her thread under commercial posts. Theres a few people on here that have bought some from her and they look really nice. the only thing is I dont know if she does your year or not, it's worth a shot. I'm trying to scrape up money to get a set from her.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Thanks Jayc. I don't do anything older than 97's at the moment.... :(

OP, pretty much anything that fits well, and will hold up well and not slide around is going to cost a fortune.... sorry to say, there is much work that goes into making them fit right and that translates into $... Hopefully someone has found a good solution and will share it here. :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
I had bestop covers before changing seats. good fit, lasted a long time. had no problems with them. cost about $103.99 pr.

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
I have these in my jeep: Seat Protector by Rugged Ridge and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware-RH2

they are real nice, had them about 5 months now, still fit nice and snug plus they have a handful of pockets to keep anything you need in there.
I have the Smittybuilt GEAR seat covers and very little GOOD to say about them. They have come apart, fabric has torn, don't fit well, pockets are 50% worthless because they are so small, hard to access contents of pockets... and on and on.

The Rugged Ridge looks MUCH better than the shittybuilts and are less expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts