Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
JEEP OUT
19,722 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have the coverking neoprene seat covers. Got them from Quadratec. look for the free rear with front deal.
They fit nice and are comfortable. I have not had them long enough to comment on fade or wear. I have had to spot clean them since the local birds have no respect. I also was able to get grease off them.
Only real problem I have with them is the rear headrests pull down the pouch on the back of the front seats when folding them down. I have my front seats all the way back so that does not help. Easily fixed by holding the top of the pouch while folding the seats.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm happy with my bestop seat covers, they are made to fit and they have been holding up great the last 3 years

·
Registered
137 Posts
Probably going to get Iggee's next. I currently have neoprene covers from PO.

STAY AWAY FROM NEOPRENE !!

The neoprene just absorbs a bunch of water when wet. It dries faster than some materials, but not fast enough for me. I would prefer to have a synthetic leather, so that I can just wipe it down.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just got Coverking neoprene they are unbelievably comfortable..just got them three days ago...make my old faded ripped up seats look brand new:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bestop seat covers for me. Love them. Look good, not real flashy, good balance between slick and grippy. I do have some issues getting dirt stains out, but a little extra simple green in the shade does the trick.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Only covers I ever tried that fit *right* were the Bestop's. Always had problems with other brands. I am using the Seat Vests now, no covers. They cover most of the seat and have a TON of pockets and sleeves and places to store all the junk that seems to find it's way into my Jeep.....they look good too!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wet Okoles... I've had them for a month and so far I love them. Waterproof, durable, cool, but definitely pricey. I paid $600ish for my JKU. BTW I got them in black and even with the sun on them, they don't get near as hot as the fabric seats in the Jeep.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Seat covers

Coverking leatherette seat covers. Quadratec $250 front and rear 02 TJ. Look like new seats. Great fit, easy install.:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I originally bought a Rugged Ridge Seat cover kit. Worst P.O.S. I have ever purchased. PERIOD. Just bought the BestTop Seat covers. Scored them for 100$ on Amazon. They fit pretty well, some looseness, but they are comfortable and tend to hold you in a bit better than the stock vinyl.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Neoprene covers.A towel will be needed in direct hot sun top down driving.Lower extremities and back aren't comfortable without a barrier between neoprene. :mooning:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts