Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new seats for my Jeep. What options are out there that has little better cushion and adjustable back? Lack of adjustments on my Jeep is killing my back...:pullinghair:

I saw videos online where people are swapping (with modification) from cars. There is nothing bolt on? If it helps, I only need drive seat...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I have bestop trail max II adjustable seats and love them but the foam is very firm so if you want plush avoid them.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hopefully the guy with the red seats and 5 point harness checks in because the search feature here is less than desirable. He has the seats I want but can't find the guy now that I have the cash to drop. #frustrating

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, I will stop by local salvage yard this weekend....

·
Registered
768 Posts
What are everyone's thoughts on the Smittybilt Contour Sport seats? I want Spice colored seats

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on the Smittybilt contour sport. Amazon had them listed for $202 each. Can’t wait to get them!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Corbeau seat brackets with a little bit of metal work and you can use newer seats from a Chevy Aveo or other like small econ car.

I needed/wanted to go 1-2" lower than OEM seat height.

·
Registered
46 Posts
IF its ok Id like to piggy back on this thread. Im looking for the best seat option as well but Im looking for something I dont care if it gets wet,,,,as in if Im cleaning the rig with no doors or top I dont mind spraying them.

Any advice.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Been looking around for seats also. Too many projects getting my new to me YJ back into dependable and trail ready condition so the pennies need to be counted for now. Extreme Terrain has some Smittybilt seats, brand new for $109 a piece.
https://www.extremeterrain.com/smittybilt-standard-front-tj-yj-44901.html?utm_content=XT Interior - Seats|Smittybilt&T5_Var4=J11232&intl=0&utm_campaign=XTW+Wrangler+Vehicle+Medium&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInuiNwJyF4gIVUxitBh2VBQTlEAQYAiABEgIiJ_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

·
Super Moderator
10,476 Posts
Check out the thread "Craigslist deal of the week". Post # 175.

It'll make the Smittybilt seats look real good.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Los Angeles
989 Posts
I just read on a Facebook site that 2006 Grand Prix seats bolt in with a minor mod. I guess the back holes line up and you only have to drill the front track for the studs to drop through.
I obviously haven’t done it but those seats look pretty nice if someone has one available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts