Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could put tj seats in a yj? I just have beat up seats in my yj and have a buddy with tj seats. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Cavalier seats seem to be a popular swap for lots of things. I picked up a pair last month for my S10. Haven't installed them yet.. but should do that soon.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
They are not a straight up bolt in swap. They can fit but need some work. I just picked up some 99 cavalier seats for $35. Love them. Straight bolt in seat. way better than tj seats too imho.
This. Ran them for a bit and they were comfy as could be. Cloth though and didn't clean up real well, so moved to racing seats.

TJ seats are not a direct swap.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Same here... my seats are getting torn up. and want to get replacement seats and not covers. I HATE SEAT COVERS. they keep moving on me and they bug the hell out of me. Isnt there a way to get water proof seats without costing you an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm running 3a Racing seats. Not expensive, but did have to fab brackets to make them fit. I think they ran $150 each, which isn't too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts