Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Seattle police officers need your help to stop the city council from defunding their department. In a little over 2 days, the Seattle city council will vote whether or not to defund their police department. After a call to their department, they said that even your signature will help. All they need is your name and email address. When you go to the page, close the donate window and you will see the link for the petition. Go to SeattlePoliceOfficers.org and add your name. If it happens there, it's going to happen here.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
It’s already a done deal at the Los Angles PD and the Los Angels County Sheriffs department. Hundreds of millions of dollars. Chief and Sheriff have said get ready for crime to spike, the criminals and gangs are cheering. Gun and ammo sales have skyrocketed. Every left leaning city in the country is in for some ruff times.

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Yeah, things have digressed to a point where more people are starting to realize what gun owners have known for a long time, your protection is ultimately your own responsibility. I live in a state with constitutional carry so that’s not an issue. Have had a reasonable amount of training and studied the laws. I invite Antifa to come on over to my house anytime.

Reactions: Colo-TJ
1 - 3 of 3 Posts