Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Colorado and currently in Vegas for the next week. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any good trails in the area. I'd like to take the wife on one or two scenic trails. Plus, I do want to run something a little challenging. I'm open to any suggestions you may be able to offer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
For scenic, go over Wheeler Pass or Bitter Spring Road. For challenging you can run all the washes on rocky gap road. Be advised, people have flipped their jeep running rocky gap alone. It's not rediculously hard, but a spotter comes in handy in the washes.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For scenic, go over Wheeler Pass or Bitter Spring Road. For challenging you can run all the washes on rocky gap road. Be advised, people have flipped their jeep running rocky gap alone. It's not rediculously hard, but a spotter comes in handy in the washes.
Hey man, thanks for the reply! I was online checking out the trails you mentioned. Wheeler and Bitter Spring looks pretty straightforward. That Rocky Gap looks awesome! I totally concur about needing a spotter, it seems a tad tippy. I don't think I would want to run it alone, especially since I had to leave most of my gear back home to make room for my wife's luggage; make up, shoes, and cocktail dresses don't go well with Jeeps, but she has the power to make me miserable if she isn't happy. Hopefully I can find a friend or two to come with, if not, I'll just hit one of the other two you mentioned.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
With all the rain, things may be very interesting on the mountain. Drop me a PM if you want to try something on the west side of the Spring Mountains... (Pahrump side). Available every day this week.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts