Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2899 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on this unit? Anyone here try it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNzDXYzyvvM&t=193s

I just saw this review posted, but I have come across the unit previous read reviews on the unit that were they were hit and miss.

Some Specs from video and link: https://www.seicane.com/inch-hd-touch-screen-2015-2016-2017-jeep-wrangler-android-gps-navigation-radio-with-mirror-link-obd2-digital-tv-wifi-bluetooth-music-steering-wheel-control-rearview-camera-s301171

• Android 6.0
  • Steering wheel controls
  • Only 1 DIN (does this matter?)
  • Only one GB of Ram
  • Supports TPMS and Door sensor recognition.
  • 1024x600 app resolution and 1080P video player through USB.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Any thoughts on this unit? Anyone here try it?
I was planning on trying this out with the mindset that you get what you pay for! I was talking to the seller through ebay and they seem pretty confident that this works well.

My only issue is the warranty, they say replacement with 12 months, but I need to ship them back the product in case of an issue.. that is where I'm skeptical about because shipping to China would be expensive.. The price on ebay was around $320 Shipped, but today its gone up!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I can't stand this guy in the video.

Current build: 2016 JKUR Hardrock #HardrockREVjku
Past builds: '79 & '81 CJ7, 93 ZJ, 04 TJ Rubi

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not android 7 like you stated, but that is the same unit saw that is 4k compatible. Not sure if the provide support, and the 4G toggle thing seems fishy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
The vendor as promised Android 7 for it.. I just never said it was shipped with 7. :)

As for the promise, bahhhhaaa! never buy anything on a promise..

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
i ordered one on ebay, yes the seicane. cost $379 all in all.

i will debloat this for sure. google maps, slingtv, netflix, youtube and XM im all set. i dont care if its 1064x600

garmin GPS will cost you the same price or more!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i just officially put the seicane 10.1 on my list of must buys!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
i ordered one on ebay, yes the seicane. cost $379 all in all.

i will debloat this for sure. google maps, slingtv, netflix, youtube and XM im all set. i dont care if its 1064x600

garmin GPS will cost you the same price or more!
When you get this installed can you post some pics and maybe a review?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was been told now that they shipped me 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage. And they confirmed to me that it is really a android 6.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was been told now that they shipped me 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage. And they confirmed to me that it is really a android 6.
Do you have a link to the site purchased? I haven't seen a 2GB unit, not even on the manufacturer's site.

1 - 20 of 2899 Posts