Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seicane H201L installed in a 2011 Jeep JKU with Alpine Premium Sound in January 2020

I just wanted to let everyone know my experience with this Android Headunit. I will try and be as detailed as possible.

This unit went into my 2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport with a 130S/RES Uconnect 130 AM/FM/CD/MP3 (SALES CODE RES+RSC) Group option Code RESS with Alpine Premium Sound-Group Code RC9 Alpine 9-Spkr w/All Weather Subwoofer

Here is the radio on Seacane's site:
https://www.seicane.com/en/android-2008-2014-2015-2016-2017-jeep-wrangler-bluetooth-gps-navigation-radio-car-stereo-usb-mp3-wifi-bluetooth-music-plug-and-play-h201

I Ordered the Seicane H201L (L is the newest version as of 1/2020) Android 9.0, 4G+32G, 8-core CPU, IPS Screen for years 2011 to 2014(On board storage is listed as 32GB , but the one I received has 64GB) from AliExpress on Secaine's Official Store run through Ali Express because shipping was cheaper here at the time. The unit was supposed to ship from the US, but I received a message through AliExpress messaging system ( NOTE: Not by email. Luckily I was checking the progress of the order on AliExpress because they would have cancelled the order if I did not respond back to them.) that the unit was out of stock in the US and would need to be shipped from China ( there was no additional shipping charge).
It took about 3 weeks to receive the unit. It was very well packed. Tracking was a little sketchy in China but better when it got to USPS.
Asking questions through AliExpress was useless, they just came back with generic answers. Emailing Seicane support was slightly better but don't expect much.

For me the unit was pretty much plug and play. I used the canbus adapter that came with the unit, I DID NOT need to purchase a PAC Canbus adaptor.

For storage I use a 128GB USB flash drive( although the listing makes it sound like it will only support 32GB). You can use a usb external drive, flash drive or sd card with a SD to usb adaptor. Storage must be formatted to FAT32.
You can use this free utility to format any size up to 2TB with this:
Ridgecrop Consultants Ltd

It’s portable, so you won’t need to install anything. Just run the executable file.

I use MediaMonkey to play the music stored on my USB Drive

To keep the usb drive active follow this video to make changes in the head unit settings:

The unit is working flawlessly including the problems other seem to be having like Bluetooth calling, Equalizer, Fader& Subwoofer not working and time not setting. The buttons on the back side of the the steering wheel also work as expected, but the following modifications were needed if you have the Alpine Amp like I do(this should be true for years 2011 to 2014) :

1. To have your Bluetooth connected phone work properly so you are able to hear the caller and subwoofer turn on, you need to swap the front and rear speaker channels in the gray harness that connects to the jeep radio wiring. The Alpine Amp only uses the front channels to drive all speakers and the Sub Woofer.

Simply use a jewelers flat screwdriver in the square hole below the pin you need to remove and press up to loosen the pin to remove it. This will take some practice. Slide the flat side of the screwdriver in at the top of the square hole and past the first bump you feel, the second bump is the pin release, press up to release the pin. Again patience and practice is needed. You need to swap the front and rear channel pins from top to the bottom.

Here is some more info: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/seicane-10-1-hd-headunit-2073001-90.html#post34318001

2. After the unit is hooked up you need to adjust the following setting in the head unit :
Go to Settings/Car/Factory settings(code is 126)/ Canbus
Your setting need to be the following:
Canbus 46 Jeep&Kress (simple)
Rudder Left Rudder
TYPE 5 18 Wrangler
Amp with Amp
This will get your subwoofer working.

Here is a great video about the setting and apps on the unit. Correctly setting the time starts @ 33 minutes in.

If you do not have a backup camera and want to stop the backup screen from coming on when in reverse, go to
Settings / Car / Factory Settings / Other / Prohibit reverse

The unit has a built in microphone and a 3.5mm female plug to use an external mic, but does not come with an external mic. The built in mic seams to be fine but if you want an external mic pre-order one. I was not able to find a way to use the mic built into the jeep.

Here are a few installation tips:

Buy some extra dash panel clips mopar part 06510407AB. They easily pop off and get lost behind the dash.
I ordered these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FW25CGD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
There are 30 in the pack so you don't have to transfer the clips from the old dash panel to the new one.

The storage tray goes in before the head unit panel.

Put the vents back in last
Take your time and make sure the clips & pins are lined up with the slots before snapping the panels into place

These two guys have done many videos to help with installation and settings. Doing research first will make the process go smoother. A big THANK YOU to od3jeeps & 5 after 12

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiCInCDiFmIwWI_gmudXP-Q/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCClzPH_uuF54DBmXj8wjTgw/videos

I am using the following apps with zero problems:
Google Maps (on & off line) / Waze / spotify/Google / OBD J-scan / MediaMonkey

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received this question in another thread and re-posted it here for others to see.

Bob Sanders
Jeeper

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Totaro View Post
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/s...a-2391881.html

It is IMPOSSIBLE for your fader to be working. Even with the separate pac adapter from pac audio it clearly states ' fading not supported'. Are you sure you're not talking about the balance?

Seicane H201L w/ Alpine amp Eq/Balance/Fader/Sub
Hi Bob

First I would like to thank you for all the info provided to the forum. I was on the fence about the H201 and you and others were a part of decision to order the unit.
The unit has preformed perfectly, fit and finish look OEM. It's great to be able to use MediaMonkey, Waze, J-Scan and so many other apps.

And the sound is incredible, the equalizer is working on all frequencies and even the sub-woofer level slider is working (located all the way to the right of the equalizer.) I could not be happier. This must be happening though the Seicane Canbus adapter.

I just went out and double checked, BOTH Fader & Balance (front to rear / left to right) are correctly working. It was a little sluggish a couple of times , but most time the response was immediate.

I was reading on the forum about how the alpine amp changes to compensate for the hardtop being on or off and read the following response from forum member "rednroll". This is some of the best info I have found on the Alpine system:

So let me get this out of the way to remove most of the doubt that what I'm going to outline are indeed facts. I work for Harman International who is the supplier of the OEM JK Infinity premium audio system, as well as the 730N JK Navi radio. I've worked there for over 16 years. I didn't work on the JK Infinity audio system or the 730N radio, I actually work on our Toyota JBL and Lexus Mark Levinson premium audio systems which use similar amplifier technologies as are in the Infinity amp used on the JK. However, I am good friends with the engineers that have worked on the JK Infinity system and 730N radio. So I have had direct access to the people who know exactly what is going on, as well I have a very in-depth understanding of all the functions inside of our OEM amplifiers and radios. I would actually go to them often and ask them to better understand some of the differences of how the JK/Chrysler amps are different in regards to vehicle interface than my Toyota/Lexus amps, since that's where most of the differences will reside as well as having different customer requirements and speaker configuration architects. I would go to them regularly with these types of clarification questions when I 1st got my JK which had the Infinity audio system because I was modding/upgrading my audio system and wanted to make sure I was getting the most benefits out of my modded audio system while working within the vehicle system design communication parameters.

So how does the audio system and vehicle communications really work?

The Infinity amp is connected to the vehicle CAN bus. So it is always receiving information such as VIN, speed, trans, and many other different vehicle configuration and status information over those CAN bus communications. These CAN bus communications allow the amp to provide additional functions that can't be leveraged by aftermarket amps which don't connect to the CAN bus.

Within the amplifier it has what we call "EQ Slots". It has multiple EQ slots, which allows us to create and load different EQs and sound settings which also contain many other parameters that can be adjusted besides EQ, such as individual channel gains, delay settings, etc. We use this functionality to create specific tunings within the amp which are specific to the vehicle the amp is installed in. So yes, you can take an Infinity Dodge Nitro amp and put it in a JK. However, the amp reads the VIN over the CAN bus and now knows that Nitro amp is now in a JK and will load the EQ setting parameters for the JK and not the Nitro amp settings.

With the JK amp there are 4 main basic EQs which have been loaded into the amp to meet the different possible JK vehicle configurations. There's actually more than 4 but for this explanation I'll focus on those 4.
1. JK Hard Top
2. JK Soft Top
3. JKU Hard Top
4. JKU Soft Top

Within all 4 of those vehicle options they all use the same Infinity amp. So what happens if someone purchases a JK/JKU with dual top options or if they either have a hard top or a soft top JK, then how does the amp know which EQ slot it should load? How does the amp know if it's in a 4 door or a 2 door JK?

The hard/soft top identification is where that rear hard top connector comes into play. Those wires from that connector, connect to the Body Control Module (BCM). When the connector is plugged into the hard top the BCM receives a voltage level signal that the connector is connected. In turn the BCM sends out a CAN bus message, which tells the amplifier that the hard top is on. This in turn causes the amp to load the EQ which is tuned for a JK which has a hard top. When it is disconnected, that voltage level signal to the BCM changes and the assumption is made that the soft top is on and it loads the Soft top specific EQ.

In determining if the amp is in a 4door or 2door, it receives the VIN information over the CAN bus and decodes the VIN to make that determination.

So what about soft top up or soft top down?

Unfortunately, the JK's soft top has no electrical connectors to it for the amp to be able to make that determination. This is something that we are able to do on Toyota/Lexus on their vehicles which have a convertible top and had a switch that would get activated which provided enough information that the top was either up or down and we would create Soft top UP and Soft top DOWN specific EQ sound setting adjustments that would get loaded, so the sound could be further optimized for each of those conditions.

So what is really happening with that rear hard top connector when they're playing around with that jumper wire?

When the plug is connected the amp is loading the Hard Top EQ settings. When the connector is disconnected, the amp is loading the Soft Top UP EQ settings. There aren't any Soft Top DOWN optimized EQ settings and the amp has no way of knowing if the soft top is up or down, so the Soft Top UP settings remain loaded which is not optimized for an open roof environment. It is NOT some "neighborhood friendly" setting that is being activated, although that is a pretty creative speculation and one that is pretty hilarious to myself. When they make those wire connections on that connector, what is really happening is that it is simulating that the hard top connector is connected, and then the amp is loading the Hard top EQ and thus the reason for the change in sound that is observed.

Now why don't ALL JK systems observe this change in sound when some have tried it and didn't observe a change?

It's simple, they don't have the Infinity Premium Audio system option. This is an Infinity premium audio feature of having the capability to adjust the audio settings based upon the different vehicle configurations. They likely have the base audio system where it doesn't have that function of loading different tuning settings within the radio based upon the different vehicle configurations. They could also have a newer Alpine premium audio system. I don't have any insight to what Alpine does, but based upon what I have read, it doesn't sound like the Alpine amp has different EQ configuration settings based upon if the Hard top or soft top is installed, since they recommend to adjust the head unit tone controls for when the soft top is installed vs when the hard top is installed. The Infinity amp did these types of adjustments automatically for you and much more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Again, I received this response in another thread and re-posted it here. Hopefully it will help others.

Bob Sanders
Jeeper

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Totaro View Post
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/s...a-2391881.html

"Good write up Thank you.
I however was already aware of can bus's ability to alter eq with or without the top though. It wasn't really what I was talking about.
I believe the difference is in the infinity vs alpine system. Infinity seems to be a slightly less sophisticated system (which I don't know very well).
When you remove the hard top on an alpine system not only is the eq can-bus adjusted, but also front/rear fading as well. In other words the fade ability on an alpine system is located in the amp and not the head unit. Fade information is passed from the head unit to the amp through can bus so you need a can bus adapter sophisticated enough to handle this level of communication. The pac units can not do this. The only can bus adapter that I know of with this level of sophistication is the idatalink Maestro... which is not compatible with android head units. Sooooo.... as far as alpine units are concerned there is NO way to adjust (front/rear) fade if you have an android head unit (or any other head unit which is not compatible with the Maestro)."

Hi Bob

I realize you were not talking about how the canbus effects the Alpine amp with or without the hardtop, but the information by "rednroll" is a good example of how the system works. Your information quoted below was also helpful:

"Maestro doesn't work with the Android HU's so that leaves you with PAC which is quite a bit less sophisticated than Maestro.
The Alpine amp (gains and frequencies) is controlled by the Jeeps computer and to a lesser extent by the head unit. There is only a left and a right speaker output which leads from the head unit to the alpine amp. Unlike other more traditional systems where all the channels are generated by the head unit (and therefore easily controlled), it's the alpine amp in this circumstance which generates left front, right front, left rear, right rear, and sub. It's done this way so that the computer can automatically adjust and compensate the sound with the hard top top on or with it off.
Long story short, when you fade or adjust the balance on your factory head unit, you're actually telling the computer to make the adjustments to the amp. The pac units do not have the sophistication required to properly talk to the computer, mainly because they're not really designed for it."

So,
With all that being said, I can only tell you on my 2011 JKU with the factory Alpine Premium Sound-Group Code RC9 Alpine 9-Spkr w/All Weather Subwoofer
BOTH Fader & Balance (front to rear / left to right) are correctly working. Also the the equalizer is working on all frequencies and even the sub-woofer level slider is working (located all the way to the right of the equalizer.) I will tell you the sub was never that great (loud) from the factory, but the over all bass has improved immensely with the Seicane H201L and the sub is working although certainly not a booming sub(and never was).

I believe the following setting is what got everything working:
(My TYPE setting was originally set to "cherokee")

After the unit is hooked up you need to adjust the following setting in the head unit :
Rudder Left Rudder
TYPE 5 18 Wrangler
Amp with Amp

So it is not "impossible" for the Fader to work with the Seicane H201L with the canbus adapter provided by Seicane and the Factory Alpine amp. I am not lying or making this up, just giving you my experiences with the system in my JKU.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi P.Totaro,

I just installed the same Seicane head unit and followed same videos to install. I have a 2017 JK with the same factory radio receiver. I do not have the Alpine system so in your Step 1), I didn't do any changes; just plugged in everything as is. In Step 2) I did have to go in and ensure the settings pointed to "Wrangler" as they were factory set to "Cherokee".

However, the only problem I have is the "Amplifier" App aka equalizer is unresponsive. When I move the Fader around, nothing happens. When I change the settings between "custom", "pop", "rock", etc...nothing happens (no sound change). So I cannot increase/decrease the bass for example. The only button that is responsive from the Amplifier App is "loudness". However, even with the loudness setting on (right), this system sounds like "mono" when the factory system sounded like "stereo" and I was able to increase/decrease all equalizer settings (in the factory radio).

I have sent a note off to Seicane support along with a video recording of the problem at their request. Thought I'd post here in parallel if anyone has ideas or similar experience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok, so the "aha" moment happened after I typed out the problem. Since I don't have the upgraded Alpine system with the Amp, I then went to change the Canbus settings to "without Amp" and now the Amplifier App (equalizer) works.

Rudder Left Rudder
TYPE 5 18 Wrangler
Without Amp

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
47,344 Posts
ok, so the "aha" moment happened after I typed out the problem. Since I don't have the upgraded Alpine system with the Amp, I then went to change the Canbus settings to "without Amp" and now the Amplifier App (equalizer) works.

Rudder Left Rudder
TYPE 5 18 Wrangler
Without Amp
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seicane 10.1" Android Headunit H201L installed in a 2011 Jeep JKU with Alpine Premium Sound in January 2020

Just a couple of thing I forgot to mention in my initial post.

I retained my USB port in the center console by using this adapter

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I2ZIRVE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The connection is located at the Uconnect module below the A/C control panel. I removed the UConnect module since it was no longer being used.

I also retained the factory GPS/Satellite antenna using this adapter

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OOD2TGW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=o3djeeps-20&linkId=70f712f4f8fa47eada4fc5cd5b969adc

Here is the backup camera I installed in the rear bumper

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077GQ5D18/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the Blue Tooth adapter I use for OBD J-Scan

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011NSX27A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The unit has been installed for 2 months and still working flawlessly.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
The unit has been installed for 2 months and still working flawlessly.

I still doubt you have fading. I dunno.... maybe you're confused on what fading means... but you don't have it. Not with the alpine sound anyway.

Even with the REAL AUTHENTIC pac units you don't get fading. Even states so right on the website:

Compatibility Notes
  • Does not retain uConnect
  • Does not retain blind spot detection system
  • CHYRVD harness required to retain factory reverse camera and RSE. Please check vehicle compatibility of the CHYRVD here
  • In Premium Amplified Systems only two input channels can be used from the aftermarket radio, therefore there will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo.

https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/radiopro-advanced-digital-radio-interfaces/ch1a-rsx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try as I might I can’t get the “second bump” to engage to release the wire in the canbus adapter. The funny thing is I don’t really care about fixing the Bluetooth call audio - though when I finally turn my eyes to getting the CarPlay adapter working correctly getting Siri working will be important. My biggest problem is some hissing going on in my front right tweeter. I’m hoping that it’s something that will be sorted by sending the correct channels to the alpine amp, but I’d rather not splice wires yet (or go to the PAC unit that I already have on hand from my previous HU).

Try as I might, I can’t get the 201L to recognize my backup camera. I’ve got it wired correctly as far as I can tell (rca to the rear camera rca, power wire to the rear camera power wire, but nothing happens when I put the Jeep in reverse).

I also have no ability to program the steering wheel controls. They work in the defaults, but the app to reprogram them just seems to sit there when I open and press the controls as directed. Good times.

Just waiting (and waiting ... and waiting ...) for Seicane to respond to my email.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Try as I might I can’t get the “second bump” to engage to release the wire in the canbus adapter. The funny thing is I don’t really care about fixing the Bluetooth call audio - though when I finally turn my eyes to getting the CarPlay adapter working correctly getting Siri working will be important. My biggest problem is some hissing going on in my front right tweeter. I’m hoping that it’s something that will be sorted by sending the correct channels to the alpine amp, but I’d rather not splice wires yet (or go to the PAC unit that I already have on hand from my previous HU).

Try as I might, I can’t get the 201L to recognize my backup camera. I’ve got it wired correctly as far as I can tell (rca to the rear camera rca, power wire to the rear camera power wire, but nothing happens when I put the Jeep in reverse).

I also have no ability to program the steering wheel controls. They work in the defaults, but the app to reprogram them just seems to sit there when I open and press the controls as directed. Good times.

Just waiting (and waiting ... and waiting ...) for Seicane to respond to my email.

Is the cam grounded (black wire to the frame or to another black ground wire)?

Do you have automatic or manual transmission?

The hissing is pretty much normal for these chinese units

The steering wheel control app does not work on the supplied can bus adapter. It's only for other non factory adapters.

·
Registered
36 Posts

I know this is going to sound dumb, but the camera has never been grounded before and it has always worked. I did run a ground wire last night to the brake light ring to rule that out, and it didn’t resolve the issue. I even tried plugging in my old HU and everything was working.

It’s a manual.

Ah ... the hissing is going to be unacceptable. Something wiring in the PAC would resolve?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, now I need Seicane to answer their emails, as I’ll need a replacement wiring harness. I could spend 20 minutes telling you how I was stupid - because it is admittedly a longer story than it sounds - but the moral is I pulled one of the wires out with the end still in the connector. I’m hesitant to either A) chop off the connector from my OEM take off though that’s what likely to happen or B) disconnect my known good from my current aftermarket just because I don’t want to tempt fate right now with everything so limited with how long shipping is taking for non-essential supplies.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I know this is going to sound dumb, but the camera has never been grounded before and it has always worked. I did run a ground wire last night to the brake light ring to rule that out, and it didn’t resolve the issue. I even tried plugging in my old HU and everything was working.

It’s a manual.

Ah ... the hissing is going to be unacceptable. Something wiring in the PAC would resolve?

There was a thread a while back about people with manual transmissions....

The can bus adapters were not picking up on the jeep when it goes into reverse. The work-around for this was to disconnect the trigger wire from the can bus unit and connect it right to the reverse light.

I have never been able to get rid of the hiss. I suppose I could look around for a good white noise filter but honestly, my jeep is loud enough so that the only time I actually hear the hiss is while parked with engine off.

·
Registered
36 Posts

The hissing is pretty much normal for these chinese units

The steering wheel control app does not work on the supplied can bus adapter. It's only for other non factory adapters.
So the audio problem I was describing wasn’t really the low level hiss ... I have that too, and can live with that. This is noise in the line in the passenger tweeter. Once I disconnected it i was fine. Wasn’t a problem in the driver side tweeter ... because there was no signal coming from the driver side tweeter.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There was a thread a while back about people with manual transmissions....

The can bus adapters were not picking up on the jeep when it goes into reverse. The work-around for this was to disconnect the trigger wire from the can bus unit and connect it right to the reverse light.
Will have to track this thread down ... the 201L wiring harness has a specific breakout for either “back” or “reverse” but even jumping to that didn’t work.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Will have to track this thread down ... the 201L wiring harness has a specific breakout for either “back” or “reverse” but even jumping to that didn’t work.
If you DIRECTLY jump the reverse wire coming off the head unit with 12 volts then you SHOULD see the reverse screen coming on (albeit the screen will be black if the cam isn't working). If not then you have a wrong setting in FACTORY SETTINGS (rear cam not turned on) or the head unit is defective.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quoteI still doubt you have fading. I dunno.... maybe you're confused on what fading means... but you don't have it. Not with the alpine sound anyway.

][/quote]

Bob "dunno" what your problem is. As posted above my balance(left to right) is working correctly AND fading (front to rear) is also working correctly, along with all the preset balance/fade settings and subwoofer.

You have been told by others in the Seicane 10.1 thread they have also got it working.

Not sure what year your Jeep is, what factory audio system you have or what version of the H201 have (seems to be before G) but once again my 2011 with factory Alpine amp and H201L with the Seicane Canbus adaptor, EVERYTHING is working correctly. You think Chrysler can make a working canbus but the Chinese can't? Really

Seams the only only one confused is you. So if you can't get it work, no else can? A-Hole. Go troll another thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dorv: I see you have a 2012 do you also have the Alpine amp?

"Try as I might I can’t get the “second bump” to engage to release the wire in the canbus adapter"

It can be a PITA to get them out. You almost need 3 hands. You need to be able to hold the connector, push up on the tab and slightly pull on the wire at the same time. Take your time. Look in the connector with a magnifying glass to see whats going on. After you get the first one, it gets easier.

"My biggest problem is some hissing going on in my front right tweeter."

Some say the needed to use a 12v line filter

"Try as I might, I can’t get the 201L to recognize my backup camera. "

go to
Settings / Car / Factory Settings / Other / Prohibit reverse and change the setting

"I also have no ability to program the steering wheel controls. They work in the defaults, but the app to reprogram them just seems to sit there when I open and press the controls as directed."

That "app" does not work. I believe using the settings in Settings/Car/Factory settings(code is 126)/ Canbus will work.

Watch this video

"I pulled one of the wires out with the end still in the connector."

Just get the pin out of the connector and re solider the wire

"Will have to track this thread down ... the 201L wiring harness has a specific breakout for either “back” or “reverse” but even jumping to that didn’t work."

Definitely some not set right in the settings.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Bob "dunno" what your problem is. As posted above my balance(left to right) is working correctly AND fading (front to rear) is also working correctly, along with all the preset balance/fade settings and subwoofer.

You have been told by others in the Seicane 10.1 thread they have also got it working.

Not sure what year your Jeep is, what factory audio system you have or what version of the H201 have (seems to be before G) but once again my 2011 with factory Alpine amp and H201L with the Seicane Canbus adaptor, EVERYTHING is working correctly. You think Chrysler can make a working canbus but the Chinese can't? Really

Seams the only only one confused is you. So if you can't get it work, no else can? A-Hole. Go troll another thread.

I'm pretty sure you don't understand what fading is if you "claim" it's working, because it is not. Now if you're happy with your situation that's fine. My only concern is with you passing on FALSE information.

Oh... and yes... the fade warning is ALSO on the Chinese websites.

VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY:
This products will fit for Jeep Wrangler Radio 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016. Our device can match the original amplifier, but it can not adjust the fade and the amplifier.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000227082903.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.56888754MhKxlz&algo_pvid=09a6992c-f885-4aa3-969b-556afb607658&algo_expid=09a6992c-f885-4aa3-969b-556afb607658-5&btsid=0be3769015854112405838351e7300&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_&currentVehicleId=1856006535-0

For what ever reason, you may THINK you have fading... but you don't, now please stop passing on false information.

The ONLY can bus adapter with the sophistication required to communicate with the alpine premium sound on a level detailed enough to adjust fade is the idatalink Maestro, and unforunetly it is not compatible with chinese android head units.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh Great Bob

If fading is not front to rear, please break the news to the world.

"Balance/Fader —These two controls adjust the strength of the sound coming from each speaker. The Balance control adjusts the side-to-side strength, while the Fader control adjusts the front-to-back strength."

All working perfectly for me.

Seams the only one passing bad info is you.

The link you attached is not a Seicane radio But does show the DSP is working. What was your point.

So you could never get your now 2 year old radio fader to work so it's never going to work on newer units because the great Bob says so.
Once again A-hole and a troll

Go away little Troll

1 - 20 of 30 Posts