Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock BFS 255/70/17 and rims that I'm selling from a 2010 jeep wrangler (islander edition). The spare is brand new with zero miles on it. The other four have about 30k with plenty of tread. The rims are in great shape. My question is, what would be a good asking price for all tires and rims? Thank you

·
Registered
62 Posts
im just curious why you never decided to rotate in the spare...?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
People are not getting much for the take offs when they are brand new so you're really not going to get much for a 6 year old set of tires and wheels maybe a couple hundred at best.

I sold mine back in 12 when they were pretty much brand new Moab wheels and BFG mud terrains with the factory tpms still in place all went for $650 with maybe 2000 miles on them

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the stock BFS 255/70/17 and rims that I'm selling from a 2010 jeep wrangler (islander edition). The spare is brand new with zero miles on it. The other four have about 30k with plenty of tread. The rims are in great shape. My question is, what would be a good asking price for all tires and rims? Thank you
People are not getting much for the take offs when they are brand new so you're really not going to get much for a 6 year old set of tires and wheels maybe a couple hundred at best.

I sold mine back in 12 when they were pretty much brand new Moab wheels and BFG mud terrains with the factory tpms still in place all went for $650 with maybe 2000 miles on them
okay..thanks for the feedback

1 - 4 of 4 Posts