Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell of some of my JK suspension items. I had intentions of using these components to rebuild my Lifted Jeep but since my Back injury is changing my life I will probably be going a different direction.

I have 3.25" Rustys lift springs - About 1 year old I bought these from a buddy who bought his Jeep from a dealer with a Rustys kit installed. There was a little surface rust on these but nothing serious. I had these dipped to bare metal and then used self etching primer (2 coats) and satin black high solids industrial paint (3 coats) - I'm looking for $250 shipped

JKS Front & Rear Adjustable Track Bars (Front part# OGS121 Rear part# OGS159) I'd like to sell both together for $275 shipped

I have a Brand new never used Teraflex HD Dana 44 Diff cover has all hardware and bolts I paid $105 plus $14 shipping for this so I'd like to get $100 shipped OBO

I have Teraflex Rear upper Bump Stop spacers - these are for 4" of lift - I'm looking for $35 Plus shipping OBO

Please send me a PM or post here if your interested in any of my items Thanks

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'd be willing to purchase just the front track bar if you end up splitting them up. What's your lowest price shipped for both to 70769?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts